Spree Sound System.. PICS ARE HERE!!!!

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: spree sound system

Post by Bear45-70 »

Idi0tech wrote:I don't see how having a sound system on your little scoot is stupid...

I like the idea of being able to cruise and listen to something without having my ears obstructed so I can pay attention.
Yup, you won't hear the truck before it smashes you flat either.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
phatkix
Spree
Spree

Post by phatkix »

This is the most negative forum ever.

The majority of you guys probably hate everything I enjoy.

:b2t:

You need to wire in a subwoofer. :rock: :rock: :thumbwink: :ndance: :ndance: :thumbsup:
elite_dub wrote:As for you phatkix you speak as you please, I know you can't play with the big boys.
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

phatkix wrote:This is the most negative forum ever.

The majority of you guys probably hate everything I enjoy.

:b2t:

You need to wire in a subwoofer. :rock: :rock: :thumbwink: :ndance: :ndance: :thumbsup:
It's only negative when the morons show up. Image
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
Idi0tech
Goped
Goped

Post by Idi0tech »

Not really man I've watched you bash almost every thread today Bear.

Maybe you should step away from the computer from time to time and take a breath. I don't really understand your constant need to scoff or hate on everything being said in the forums. It's not constructive,it doesn't make anyone feel welcome,and further more alienates the very people this forum is attempting to draw in. People who love Honda Scoots. I normally wouldn't say anything but I just find it kinda ridiculous that you can't hold your tongue just once.

BTW plenty of people have audio on their wheels and survive everyday to tell the tale...
Wheelman-111

Post by Wheelman-111 »

Greetings:

This issue has been resolved by those resourceful Helmet-Makers.

If you insist on annoying the entire Zip Code with your Spree Subwoofer Super-Spnic sound system, you'll need to either:

1. Adapt a Gold Wing Alternator, Haul Toboggan's trailer and bolt This to it or...

2. Strap This to your floorboard. Don't forget the 12V DC transformer.

Seems like a lot of trouble just to play Barry Manilow's Greatest Hits.
Wheelman-111
Most of my money is spent on scooterparts. The rest is just wasted.
"ISO": '03 Vespa ET4 Malossi187 74MPH
Flash 9: 2001 Elite SR Contesta 72 ZX Tran, 9:1 Gears, Stock Airbox/Carb/Pipe 58.8 MPH
Punkin: 2010 Vespa/Malossi S78, 61MPH
Idi0tech
Goped
Goped

Post by Idi0tech »

If you read this guy's original posts he was saying the his speakers draw power out of his Ipod not the scooter's battery.
Idi0tech
Goped
Goped

Post by Idi0tech »

You can actually get mountable weatherproof Ipod speakers for cheap nowadays that run straight from the Ipod's battery. Most Ipods currently have a battery life of about 7-8 hours so it wouldn't really be an issue if you're just cruising around. Pull it off and charge it overnight and ready for the next day.
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

Idi0tech wrote:Not really man I've watched you bash almost every thread today Bear.

Maybe you should step away from the computer from time to time and take a breath. I don't really understand your constant need to scoff or hate on everything being said in the forums. It's not constructive,it doesn't make anyone feel welcome,and further more alienates the very people this forum is attempting to draw in. People who love Honda Scoots. I normally wouldn't say anything but I just find it kinda ridiculous that you can't hold your tongue just once.

BTW plenty of people have audio on their wheels and survive everyday to tell the tale...
Only the stupid ones. The wannabes, know nothings that refuse to learn. There is no rule that it has to be constructive, besides the stupid refuse to learn. Yeah and there are people killed everyday because they play their dumbassed stereo so loud they don't here the horn of the guy they drove in front of. Same applies to cellphones. Defending the stupid just makes you one of them. Oh and I don't do what children tell me to do. So go play with your Tonka toys.

Oh and how does this impossible system draw so little power yet has 10 watts per channel output. Physics says that is BS.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
Idi0tech
Goped
Goped

Post by Idi0tech »

First off I am 24 I'm not a child.
I have a masters in marine biology from U of O.
You on the other hand have done nothing but prove that you have some sort of inferiority complex and need to make people who come to these forums looking for help feel unwanted. I am not defending people who don't want to learn how to build. I am however defending someone who just wants to have some music while he rides. It's beyond stupid that you could actually have a problem with these people. In fact you probably don't. I think this is more of you just running your mouth like you have on the past thousand or so posts without any thought or regard to other people's feelings. Granted there is nothing on this forum that says you can't be mean or snarky to someone,but it doesn't mean YOU HAVE TO be such a * every time someone has a opinion that is not your own. The only thing that you have proven is that you enjoy griefing people who are just trying to show some enthusiasm towards a similar interest....scooters...
fightingplankton
CB900F
CB900F

Post by fightingplankton »

okay, here's the thing about bear...
he has 2 things going for him.

1. He is knowledgeable...very much so actually.
2. He lives in the United States of America and has a thing called the 1st amendment on his side.

nothing further to say about that.

just to let all new forum members know... there is a way on these forums where you can hide posts written by any user you wish to ignore.
'86 spree
'86 aero50
'83 aero80
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

Idi0tech wrote:First off I am 24 I'm not a child.
I have a masters in marine biology from U of O.
You on the other hand have done nothing but prove that you have some sort of inferiority complex and need to make people who come to these forums looking for help feel unwanted. I am not defending people who don't want to learn how to build. I am however defending someone who just wants to have some music while he rides. It's beyond stupid that you could actually have a problem with these people. In fact you probably don't. I think this is more of you just running your mouth like you have on the past thousand or so posts without any thought or regard to other people's feelings. Granted there is nothing on this forum that says you can't be mean or snarky to someone,but it doesn't mean YOU HAVE TO be such a * every time someone has a opinion that is not your own. The only thing that you have proven is that you enjoy griefing people who are just trying to show some enthusiasm towards a similar interest....scooters...
My youngest child is older than you. * I have a grand child a year younger than you, so yep you are a child. :eyeroll: Again too stupid to learn. The thing about opinions, if your run your mouth and spout that opinion, then be ready to hear everyone else's Opinion and just how silly yours is, especially if you are a child. Image
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
Idi0tech
Goped
Goped

Post by Idi0tech »

I must have missed that part where you being a * has anything to do with your knowledge. You didn't give any opinions of meaning on this thread. The only thing you managed to say was that something was stupid. I must have missed where it takes vast knowledge to do that. By the way having a ton of children doesn't mean you are knowledgeable either it just means you don't know how to use contraceptives or you're trying to pick up extra welfare. Nice try *.
frenchiehxc
Spree
Spree

Post by frenchiehxc »

first of all no one said that it was loud. and if you READ my post says ive adapted the solar power to give it extra boost. the ones im selling with mounting kit is a 5w
85' Spree

Yamaha Razz
High Rev CDI
Un-Governed

Yamaha YT125 Tri-Moto
BBK
Fatboy exhaust
cool head
Idi0tech
Goped
Goped

Post by Idi0tech »

Careful man this guy means serious business he's dissing you on a forum page. Better watch out or he'll send one of his borderline retarded children after you.
Idi0tech
Goped
Goped

Post by Idi0tech »

If you got a problem with what I said. I guess as your other friend told me "I have my first amendment rights".