Pics of your front disc brake set-up...

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

bradthreee
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Re: Pics of your front disc brake set-up...

Post by bradthreee »

Here's what I was able to run on the Met triple:

Now I'm going with a 4" wide rim so I had to switch back to the Ruckus triple' leaving me with an extra Met one(and also an extra Daytona wheel :wink: ).

The tube on the Met is much longer than the Spree one, so in my head my only option would be to cut a Spree tube and weld it onto the Met stem. If there is another option that I won't have to cut anything, maybe a direct replacement that bolts onto the Spree, I'd rather do that.
veedubh20
CB900F
CB900F

Post by veedubh20 »

Brad3

I won't not cut the spree main pipe fork, Test the metro tee w complete legs , wheel assembly slide into spree frame. Ruckus/ metro tee look like lifted spree.. :shock:
I'm sure you will have to cut spree leg shield plastic turn left and right..
Make sure there is no tire rubbing issue ...

Zx live stem ... :naughty: great on the spree.with dio motor . No make sense use a metro tee with a dio moto on spree. :*: low rider spree front up , back is down....
veedubh20
CB900F
CB900F

Post by veedubh20 »

iRiE S0ULJAH
Goped
Goped

Post by iRiE S0ULJAH »

by any chance any body got a dio live stem forsale? need it for my project gonna disk brake my 87 :D
Munstah666
Goped
Goped

Post by Munstah666 »

bradthreee wrote:Here's what I was able to run on the Met triple:

Now I'm going with a 4" wide rim so I had to switch back to the Ruckus triple' leaving me with an extra Met one(and also an extra Daytona wheel :wink: ).

The tube on the Met is much longer than the Spree one, so in my head my only option would be to cut a Spree tube and weld it onto the Met stem. If there is another option that I won't have to cut anything, maybe a direct replacement that bolts onto the Spree, I'd rather do that.
Something you dont see often, POLINI Rotor. NICE! Lmk if you want to sell them hub, he he? :lol:
µùѵ£¼Òü«Òé╣Òâ╝ÒâæÒâ╝Òâ×Òâ│
bradthreee
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by bradthreee »

veedubh20 wrote:Brad3

I won't not cut the spree main pipe fork, Test the metro tee w complete legs , wheel assembly slide into spree frame. Ruckus/ metro tee look like lifted spree.. :shock:
I'm sure you will have to cut spree leg shield plastic turn left and right..
Make sure there is no tire rubbing issue ...

Zx live stem ... :naughty: great on the spree.with dio motor . No make sense use a metro tee with a dio moto on spree. :*: low rider spree front up , back is down....
No 4x4 if I run low downs :naughty:

But I've tried to mount up the met triple onto the Spree, but the pipe is too long. Didn't test side to side yet... I'm still healing from a fall I had on an xr50/88, once I feel better I'll give it a shot!
Munstah666 wrote:
Something you dont see often, POLINI Rotor. NICE! Lmk if you want to sell them hub, he he? :lol:
My buddy Killer Scooter makes the hubs, they are pricey but very nice quality. I had the Daytona one before and IMO this one's better. I also like being able to run 12mm axle...