Seeking better rear rim/wheel/tire combo for Elite E

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Kevinstonge
Elite
Elite

Re: can anyone recommend a better rear rim/wheel/tire combo

Post by Kevinstonge »

An elite E engine is basically the same as the spree. Either spree or another elite E rear wheel is what you want for oem fitment. 1.5"x10" I believe.
1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 1man8scoots »

On the spree and elite E the only spline options for a rear rim is the elite E or spree. The splines are different on the spree/elite e compared to an af05e, af16, metro/ruck etc. So you are not able to use them.
bushfax
Noob
Noob

Post by bushfax »

1man8scoots wrote:
bushfax wrote:yes sb50 elite E

@1man8scoots did you read my post? it worked w my vino....
you're talking about your YAMAHA working, not the HONDA. If you know it works go for it even though we have all told you it won't work.

ummm Yamaha is Japanese???? you said it would not work on any Japanese bikes, and i disagree. I was just trying to repeat what i did to my yamaha with my honda but i guess it won't be that simple. i will prob just buy a spree wheel or a better tube
1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 1man8scoots »

1man8scoots wrote:Fwiw like people said before CHINESE cloned wheels will NOT work on a JAPAN honda engine. Those bikes do not use our spline count.
I'm not sure what your problem is, but I stand by what I said the FIRST time. CHINESE cloned wheels will NOT work on a JAPAN HONDA engine. I assume you can't read or you chose to ignore the simplicity of the sentence. Never did I say a single thing about your yamaha not working with a junk Chinese rim. Reread what I just quoted and tell me where I said anything about your yamaha not being able to use a cheap piece of junk Chinese wheel. It's sad, really sad.
I wonder about people sometimes.
bushfax
Noob
Noob

Re: Seeking better rear rim/wheel/tire combo for Elite E

Post by bushfax »

relax dude. i will just assume you have experience with all Chinese scooters ever built lol. you are using very general terms that's all. its confusing
1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 1man8scoots »

Surprise us with your infinite wisdom of Chinese rims that have never been found to fit an elite, especially an elite e.
Don't take my advice big guy, pave your own way since you know so much more than everyone telling you what will not fit and what will. We know nothing and you are correct.
Just an fyi, I am relaxed you're getting by with my relaxed tone.
Kevinstonge
Elite
Elite

Post by Kevinstonge »

Spree rims are very abundant and I'm sure multiple members on here have one available for less than $100.
All the info you need has been stated already. Forget the Chinese wheels, unless you want to just find out the hard way.
Is it possible you are installing the tube incorrectly??
bushfax
Noob
Noob

Post by bushfax »

1man8scoots wrote:Surprise us with your infinite wisdom of Chinese rims that have never been found to fit an elite, especially an elite e.
Don't take my advice big guy, pave your own way since you know so much more than everyone telling you what will not fit and what will. We know nothing and you are correct.
Just an fyi, I am relaxed you're getting by with my relaxed tone.

you missed the point entirely. i posted here to see if this was possible or if anyone had done it, i guess not. mission accomplished. i never claim to have "infinite wisdom" of chinese wheels lol. but apparently you are the zen master of the honda elite
1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 1man8scoots »

Ha.
mwilliamshs
BMX
BMX

Post by mwilliamshs »

Brilliant^

1man8scoots sounds about like 1woman8cats or 1kid8facebookprofiles. Too much time on his hands to spend arguing nonsense. If you find a chinese clone with wheels that fit I'm sure that info would be much appreciated. I'd probably start with GY6 stuff or Ruckus/Metros but I don't know much of anything about it.

Bragging about the number of scooters you own is IMO like bragging about how many "just alright looking" chicks you've been with.
Last edited by mwilliamshs on Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 1man8scoots »

Ha again.