First time NQ50 BUILD big plans.

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

First time NQ50 BUILD big plans.

Post by NB50clonePGO6GOD »

Came across a cheap case I want 65cc bbk on mild rollers, any suggestions?

Keeping stock variator and crank this spree engine will be a tower beater engine for my mechanic business I expect to pull an extra 100 lbs.

May swap the trans for stronger rear end.
Last edited by NB50clonePGO6GOD on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
People playing with my clone I let it slide with em, still tipping on 3.0's belt ramping the CVT ON PGOS!

Too quick, TURN UP!
NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

Re: First time NQ50 BUILD big plans.

Dude they make NQ50,BBKS hard to obtain but its no issue I'll spend that $100.00 on a jug.

I have countless hours of research in just like it was "said" that my scoot would "never run" again shops have not a freaking clue what a PGO STAR IS OR HOW TO FIX IT nor did pgo due to change from paper to computer 87-90 lost info guess what my GIRL still runs so this gear head won't take NO for an answer.

I don't know about you but I would have parts fabbed by machinist before i let anyone tell me "No" same as the freaking idea of the light bulb now look up at your ceiling.

I tear down automobiles all day same stuff different size less cylinders.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR ANY VINTAGE NOT TO RUN "PERIOD."

"TELL NEW GENUINE SCOOTERS TO BLOW THE COLDEST PIECE OF CHICKEN"
People playing with my clone I let it slide with em, still tipping on 3.0's belt ramping the CVT ON PGOS!

Too quick, TURN UP!
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

What ever the f*** you are on, I want like 2 pounds of it.
1993 ch80, swapped with a ch250
2021 DRZ400sm :worship:
NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

Not being rude chip in or chip out contribution of links save lives.

Too quick, TURN UP!
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

Well since you want me to chip in, there is an bbk that makes the spree an 65cc and there is an gear kit that changes the ratio like 1 tooth. But you would be better off hauling 100 lbs on your back and not doing the choo choo rock like an freight train.
NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

MrJumps wrote:What ever the f*** you are on, I want like 2 pounds of it.

On that gas jumps xD the world's greatest high for any mechanic hearing it run oah makes me feel like I'm prego lol

65cc thanks for the correction. Im so scoot serious I'll drive flat ground all day and walk her up hill when necessary. Walking for 30 minutes up hill or throttling up hill off the bikes fine for me cap weight for most scoots including rider, bike, and items is about 300lbs flat.

Too quick, TURN UP!
Meloshameless
Elite
Elite

Post by Meloshameless »

Wow...
2000 Honda SR (purple swurp)
corsa
naruku
polini 21 cp 36/106 pod filter
polini vari 5.5 gram
zx trans
Polini evo2 clutch/bell yellow springs (slacked) yellow contra
Yasuni C16
stock crank/gears=wheelie machine
70 mph/12,470 rpm Trail tech vapor verified
NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

Meloshameless wrote:Wow...

The key is knowing your limits, I don't ask more out my scooter then needed at the end of the day when you concider any vehicle of choice it applies to the buyers aspects of useage you don't buy a ford ranger and expect to throw 6k in junk in the bed. Knowing its not moddifed or designed to carry the weight.

Treat your scooter like a best friend and it will be good to you back I know for a fact that I'll hold my scooter DOWN in any event as it's not a genuine full Honda, many have forgot this scooter of it's kind abandoned and junked its left over siblings. Idgaf what it is, it works and sticks with me, I'll rtf anyway I can. The only aspect that can shake me is if someone crashes into me and destroys my rare paneling.

Even if that happens I can strip a cv80 and convert to metal body.

"We roam the area together, we breathe the same air as others,
We depend on each other to step across the next playing field level."

My own poetic quote applies to friends, family, auto, and more.

Do on to others how you wish to be treated.

No wheelies, no WOT, no money greed, and IF YOU CANNOT PULL ILL HELP YOU.

Too quick, TURN UP!
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

Here's the thing,man- sprees ain't got a variator, just a clutch. Unless you swap to an af05 or af18 af18 your pretty limited on options but I think tazland has stuff for em. You can do a "pulley mod" but it's only gonna help top speed a little bit. The cheapest/easiest might be a get motor from a metro or ruckus.
NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

benji wrote:Here's the thing,man- sprees ain't got a variator, just a clutch. Unless you swap to an af05 or af18 af18 your pretty limited on options but I think tazland has stuff for em. You can do a "pulley mod" but it's only gonna help top speed a little bit. The cheapest/easiest might be a get motor from a metro or ruckus.
Yeah, I prefer old on old and I think it's a 86 spree case

What your saying by being a clutch it can burn out quick if improperly used. No different then brake pads cable operated.

My case is actually bigger then a sprees so cut weight is good but will need a quality clutch i have a variated cvt.

May leave my scoot alone and throw the casing at my bicycle less weight to push on a tiny chassis the subtracted chassis weight = my weight wanted to be carried.

Too quick, TURN UP!
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

It's just like a normal cvt scooter, but instead of a vario and a clutch it'll just have a pulley and a clutch. The variator and rear movable pulley make a second gear, the sprees don't have that. Your stuck at 25-35 max, bud. I hear you can get to 45 w all kinds of mods, but it'll have no take off. If you have the whole scooter, just swap a different motor onto it. I'm doin a minarelli motor on mine.
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

If your support to treat it as a friend, then you need to not pull 140lbs more then it is intended for. I believe the spree only caries 180lbs including rider and all the back packs, gas everything. Look at getting an af16 and call it an day. life will be easier.
1993 ch80, swapped with a ch250
2021 DRZ400sm :worship:
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

^^what jumps said. Swap to an af16, or get, or anything else haha.
NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

benji wrote:It's just like a normal cvt scooter, but instead of a vario and a clutch it'll just have a pulley and a clutch. The variator and rear movable pulley make a second gear, the sprees don't have that. Your stuck at 25-35 max, bud. I hear you can get to 45 w all kinds of mods, but it'll have no take off. If you have the whole scooter, just swap a different motor onto it. I'm doin a minarelli motor on mine.

Found something better a keeway 125 or 150 4t $100.00 at a real junk yard had installed a new hood and head light on a clients car looked like the typical front end victim from the front end back she was straight.

May just buy the motor ^┬░^ always come up some how,

Too quick, TURN UP!
Meloshameless
Elite
Elite

Post by Meloshameless »

You might have bought $100 worth of problems, be carefull with those chinese bikes/motors...
2000 Honda SR (purple swurp)
corsa
naruku
polini 21 cp 36/106 pod filter
polini vari 5.5 gram
zx trans
Polini evo2 clutch/bell yellow springs (slacked) yellow contra
Yasuni C16
stock crank/gears=wheelie machine
70 mph/12,470 rpm Trail tech vapor verified