First time NQ50 BUILD big plans.

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

Re: First time NQ50 BUILD big plans.

Post by NB50clonePGO6GOD »

1e50qmb two stroke updated cloned jog/minarelli
People playing with my clone I let it slide with em, still tipping on 3.0's belt ramping the CVT ON PGOS!

Too quick, TURN UP!
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

Ya buy it. 150cc is big enough to be fun
NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

What can go wrong on a 2 stroke, air that's it and fuel. Slowmo but good for engine use being 2t friendly.

I went though a lot matching my obscelete cylinder, ended up modifying compression to achieve proper deck...
People playing with my clone I let it slide with em, still tipping on 3.0's belt ramping the CVT ON PGOS!

Too quick, TURN UP!
NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

[quote="benji"]Ya buy it. 150cc is big enough to be fun[/quote]

Decided on block only, if I am correct its a 50 motor 1E40QMB THE BODY mighty pretty buy no room for it I have a question about tires and height im running 10 3.00and wanting to switch to skinny 12s 80/120 90/120 from a jog clone.
Last edited by NB50clonePGO6GOD on Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Too quick, TURN UP!
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

That's the motor I just bought, a 1e40qmb. I'm gonna build the s*** outta it n hope it doesn't eat something while I'm breaking it in ;D
NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

Those relli jogs are OK there similar to aero 50 models, case identical every clone comes down as a honda at the end of the day.

Too quick, TURN UP!
NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

Benji the relli will get you in trouble quicker with law then a vintage block.

Originally I thought I was a relli, good thing about China blocks is the over access to parts and anything Chinese will fit lol I'm about to talk them douwn on the block price hit em with the clone story. BTW can I dit 12s on her with thin tires? The stock engine comes with 12s and the case is a long block. May require extension to clear the rear tire may be doing a front rim and tire swap.

Too quick, TURN UP!
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

F#ck the law haha. I wanna out run em anyways, n that vintage motor wasn't helpin, having to dive down jogging trails and back alleys to lose those lawdogs.
NB50clonePGO6GOD
Goped
Goped

benji wrote:F#ck the law haha. I wanna out run em anyways, n that vintage motor wasn't helpin, having to dive down jogging trails and back alleys to lose those lawdogs.

Lol funny, I just ordered my title its officially M-I-N-E

THINK if I had waited longer the original shop owner who's 60 could have croked did you common my latest post?

Too quick, TURN UP!