what claims arnt credible?

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

benji
CB900F
CB900F

what claims arnt credible?

Post by benji »

My problem did happen and he admitted it in his thread. Even offered to replace it w a polini vario to keep me quite. Stop locking my topics I've done nothing wrong or have been insulting.

I've even tried to post other topics besides this one and there getting ereased. This is getting a little obvious that there's certain people on this site you can't say are wrong. Where's noise guy on this?
1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Re: what claims arnt credible?

Post by 1man8scoots »

Seems like we've been down this road before? Trains420?
patthesoundguy

Post by patthesoundguy »

benji wrote:My problem did happen and he admitted it in his thread. Even offered to replace it w a polini vario to keep me quite. Stop locking my topics I've done nothing wrong or have been insulting.

I've even tried to post other topics besides this one and they are getting erased. This is getting a little obvious that there's certain people on this site you can't say are wrong. Where's noise guy on this?
He offered the new vari to be nice and make something right, that he obviously diddnt know was wrong in the first place.
Dude! Ya Can't Fix Stupid!
84 Spree stock
84 Spree Dio AF18E MHR Cylinder Arrow Pipe 28mm OKO
80 Express, 47mm DR BBKit, Weak Ends Intake, Boyesen Dual stage reeds, 19mm Delorto carb, MLM pipe
79 Express
85 Aero 80 stock
84 elite 125 stock
1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 1man8scoots »

Give up senior pat.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

This problem is a year old and already dealt w by me. He didn't want to help then, I call him out here and all of a sudden he offers a polini vario. I didn't order a polini variator, I ordered a malossi 1. He sent me one for a do not an aero, I purchase the correct pieces off of eBay one at a time. If he really wanted to fix the problem, he could have fixed it when I let him know about it a year ago. Why are you guys defending him so hard, especially when you can read my post and his and you can definitely tell which ones more aggressive.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

And besides, that's my real issue with him, is the disrespect he show to people whenever they don't agree with him.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

1man8scoots wrote:Seems like we've been down this road before? Trains420?
Yet another claim that u might be someone else. I'm me, be sure of that. I haven't started any other accounts. But on that topic, are you guys gonna kick me off for not liking the way G9 uses this site for his own profit while belittling others who do the same? Maybe try to push me into stopping this "rant" by getting (or being) moderators who are friendly to G9 to erase and lock my posts and topics? Sounds real familiar....
Rip_City_Spree
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Rip_City_Spree »

Ahh the good ol days when this site was about scooters. Honestly I don't care as well I'm sure others are with me. It's simple in my book say your peace figure it out in private between you two, move on and ride! Really still * about something that "happened" a year ago. You don't like what he's doing don't come on here! Fing children.
01 Elite SR
polini corsa
Polini 26mm Carb
Naraku intake
Naraku sport variator
Currently 5g rollers
zx trans
Arrow
red contra with yellow clutch springs.
RIP CITY
RIP NO MERCY KERSEY
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

Im not fired up or making posts out of anger. I'm responding to your insulting remarks to me and about me. And yes, when you talk about the products you have for sale on your website in a topic called "sss updates", your selling. Pitching, actually.

I'm not the one being Un reasonable here, I'm just posting my opinions and experiences w young Brandon here, but it seems like he and several other people don't like that. So fine. I give up. You win. If you don't like what I'm saying and agree w him I'll leave you all to wait for him to make another advertisement-topic I mean.
Cmoped9
Spree
Spree

Post by Cmoped9 »

If he wasn't on this site, I'd still own a stock elite. Stock elites aren't any fun.
2000 Elite SR
Malossi Cast, 24mm Polini (36/110), 9.8 gears, Naraku intake, PG long exhaust, 6k yellow Polini clutch springs, 5g roller weights. Top speed: 60mph
MrJumps
CB900F
CB900F

Post by MrJumps »

Cmoped9 wrote:If he wasn't on this site, I'd still own a stock elite. Stock elites aren't any fun.
Theres that honda spree attitude +1 for being friendly and supportive!
1993 ch80, swapped with a ch250
2021 DRZ400sm :worship:
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

I'm locking this thread.

Benji: Anyone that needs to know you had a service issue with G9 knows now. At this point you're nagging. Enough. Find something else to talk about.

In general, if you have a grievance, 1 thread is enough, and gumming up other threads with posts on it isn't OK in any case.
Admin, Hondaspree.net

Buy air filters and gaskets here (Ebay): http://stores.ebay.com/noiseguysstore
Buy air filters and gaskets here (Amazon): www.amazon.com/shops/spreepower
Buy a t-shirt here: https://teespring.com/stores/spree-powersport-products