*Sigh*

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Dtaylor
BMX
BMX

*Sigh*

Post by Dtaylor »

Well, I finally made my decision. :cry: I don't have the time to finish my Elite. It's actually kinda depressing seeing a half-finished project with a for sale sign on it. I love this machine, and I had big plans. I guess I lost interest when Myspree never sent me the part I paid for even though he said he did 3 times. Then, when I posted and found out that noone could help me figure out what flywheel I would need, I gave up on it. I just want to say, I'll miss you all. Maybe in a few years I'll buy a Spree just for fun.
-1989 Elite SB50 *Parting Out*
-1984 Yamaha QT 50
-1990 VW Fox
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

That sucks man, dont give up on it! find a flywheel elsewhere, call up vtcycles they may have stuff like that laying around. you could save up on gas and cruise in style with an elite, dooo itt. 8)
projects galore :nerd:
chevyguyjay
CB900F
CB900F

Post by chevyguyjay »

i have a flywheel. its from a spree. hhmmmm......not sure what year will work on yours. not sure if it will work. if anyone knows, its yours dude. just pay shipping. :wink:
Dtaylor
BMX
BMX

Post by Dtaylor »

It's an 89 Elite, but with the wrong crank for an 89, which is why my flywheel doesn't fit. Does anyone know of a shop or motorcycle scrap yard near Muskegon where they woud have enough extra parts to try flywheels until one fit? I had it out for sale at the flea market today, and noone wants a project bike. Anyway, I don't need the money, I've got a Ford that I'm selling for that purpose. I think I'm going to keep working on it, mainly since I found out noone actually wants one of these half finished, and because I found out that it's easy to get a moped license. If I can't find a shop, I'll start buying up random AF05E flywheels until I find the right one... :P Or, I might just buy a crank and matching flywheel....
-1989 Elite SB50 *Parting Out*
-1984 Yamaha QT 50
-1990 VW Fox
Brother Roscoe
Noob
Noob

Post by Brother Roscoe »

I guess I lost interest when Myspree never sent me the part I paid for even though he said he did 3 times.
Sorry about your ride dude. It seems to me that MySpree has an issue with sending parts that people have paid for. I sent him money for parts back in mid April and I am still waiting for my parts or my money back. If that is how he wants to do business then good luck to him. We are all supposed to be here to help each other out with parts and info and support for some cool scoots, but this guy is not treating people fairly. :x
"Son, you gotta panty on yer head."
87 Spree NQ50
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

dtaylor..
whats is the motor id ?