Throw a kit on that B****

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Throw a kit on that B****

Post by burnt_toast »

projects galore :nerd:
eclypse
Spree
Spree

Post by eclypse »

Very nice! :lol:
My original Honda 88 Elite SA50 LX Needs lots of love!
2001 Honda Elite SR All Black runing great!
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

wow burnt toast, way to be like a year behind the moped community, that video is old news now.

And dont be fooled, that video is not old, its the moped army, The moped army is usa wide. murder club, petty cash, bloody spokes, there all Chicago chapters of the moped army, You show up there with a scooter and they will kick the living s*** out of you.

it is a cool song though, the more you listen to it the more stuff you find in it. The hole thing from start to end is all moped. listen to the lyrics and it all makes since.
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

Dac wrote: You show up there with a scooter and they will kick the living s*** out of you.
Sounds like a bunch of pussies to me.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

Kenny_McCormic wrote:
Dac wrote: You show up there with a scooter and they will kick the living s*** out of you.
Sounds like a bunch of pussies to me.
kenny, why do you say stuff like this?

there not pussies, its just that the moped community blows away the scooter community.
its all about mopeds. Moped=Motor-Pedals.

yeah the honda scooter community is here, but its nothing compared to the nation wide moped community.
1991--------Tomos Targa-
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

* the way I used it=a close minded b****, mopeds are cool but so are scooters or anything with a motor really. Moped Army is somewhat of an extremist group in my mind.

The scooter is based from the moped and the moped is really just slow old technology. Of course the moped has it pros as well, like the bigger more stable tires. If you could get the average moped moving 70mph with ~$400 I bet moped army wouldnt behave the way they do.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
DorkoElite303
Spree
Spree

Post by DorkoElite303 »

Kenny_McCormic wrote:* the way I used it=a close minded b****, mopeds are cool but so are scooters or anything with a motor really. Moped Army is somewhat of an extremist group in my mind.

The scooter is based from the moped and the moped is really just slow old technology. Of course the moped has it pros as well, like the bigger more stable tires. If you could get the average moped moving 70mph with ~$400 I bet moped army wouldnt behave the way they do.
I agree with the closed minded part. I mean I haven't met other moped army chapters...But The one's in Colorado are. Very Shaded sometimes too. I guess we're all suppose to ride one time and they never showed up, and they are the ones that invited us out.

I was going to show up to their hot spot on my Honda PA60 II, but all my crew told me not to cause they would have shown me no respect. I guess they only respect anyone on a vintage moped like the Mirrellis or Tomos.

One of their members decided to stop riding with them because of some of their behavior issues. He now rides a ruckus with us.
PimpinSpree
Elite
Elite

Post by PimpinSpree »

Dac wrote:wow burnt toast, way to be like a year behind the moped community, that video is old news now.

And dont be fooled, that video is not old, its the moped army, The moped army is usa wide. murder club, petty cash, bloody spokes, there all Chicago chapters of the moped army, You show up there with a scooter and they will kick the living s*** out of you.

it is a cool song though, the more you listen to it the more stuff you find in it. The hole thing from start to end is all moped. listen to the lyrics and it all makes since.
ya i thought they were making fun of them until i heard him say:

can't ride too long or smell like a lawnmower/
but id rather ride my ped then get in a car door

they make it sound like they are an actual gang. are they really???
DorkoElite303
Spree
Spree

Post by DorkoElite303 »

Yeah....Murder club is a real gang. Not the moped army, just the guys in that video are a gang.
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

yeah dude, the Moped army, its nation wide, that hole video though it just a few Chicago groups.
1991--------Tomos Targa-
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

Never seen the vid before, new to me..

Moped or not I thought it was d*** funny

We have local moped riders here and they get along with our scooter rally folk just fine
lipskid
BMX
BMX

Post by lipskid »

Thanks burt_toast, I'll be singing that song all day. Moped Army aint got nothing on "The Killing Sprees". You can have any moped/scooter you want, but when you ride with us, you ride a Spree. We even have some loaners for friends to ride with us. TKS is gonna have to make a video/song. We'll call our song "Clean that carb and Ride"
"THE KILLING SPREES"...better than Fight Club
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

lipskid wrote:Thanks burt_toast, I'll be singing that song all day. Moped Army aint got nothing on "The Killing Sprees". You can have any moped/scooter you want, but when you ride with us, you ride a Spree. We even have some loaners for friends to ride with us. TKS is gonna have to make a video/song. We'll call our song "Clean that carb and Ride"
Haha I like it man, you should totally do that! :lol:
adark248
Elite
Elite

Post by adark248 »

Lol "clean that carb and ride"

I vote that should be officially incorporated somewhere in the site :lol:

EDIT: That song is 3 and a half minutes too long, but still entertaining
1984 Honda Aero 50
1986 Honda Spree
Miller1155