Ok Ok I know its not a spree... check it out anyways!

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

jstone
Elite
Elite

Ok Ok I know its not a spree... check it out anyways!

Post by jstone »

Its freaking awesome. I'm definitely thinking of buying one of these and retrofitting some turn signals on it to make it a road legal moped. The best part? Check out the price!

http://www.usa-pocket-bikes.com/a3/
MotorMaker
Goped
Goped

Post by MotorMaker »

burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

I doubt you could get it road legal, looks nice for the price though 5.2hp :shock:
projects galore :nerd:
EliteS120ccJDM
Spree
Spree

Post by EliteS120ccJDM »

Just so you know u will never be abnle to make it street leagl...trust me I have..I had 7 of em me and all my friends would ride around paterson all day..runinng from cops and all that..untill up till last year we got them taken away from cops...some dnt even bring *...and if they do they say that they ae for off road purposes only...and there are pocket bikes a little bigger then that wich bring turn signal and headlights and all that...but they are all for off road purposes only...wich is * because they are RLLY fun to ride..
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

Looks like a good way to die on the street.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
EliteS120ccJDM
Spree
Spree

Post by EliteS120ccJDM »

Kenny_McCormic wrote:Looks like a good way to die on the street.

Yeap..basically
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

Kenny_McCormic wrote:Looks like a good way to die on the street.
:lol: * :lol:

I got a 50+mph go kart, sits about 1 inch off the ground, Only about a foot tall over all, No lights, and the throttle sticks some times. I ride that thing all over the place. With the rear drag slicks i can whip high speed donuts in the middle of the road no matter how fast im going. Its the Funnest thing in the world. I know if a car pulls out of me in going to be sliding into it. Or if something happens, im basically *.
Whats my point?
Fear=adrenaline. adrenaline=awesome. awesome=worth doing. Similar to what everybody says; Life is short, If you cant enjoy your life its not worth living. :wink:
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

Dac wrote:
Kenny_McCormic wrote: I got a 50+mph go kart, sits about 1 inch off the ground, Only about a foot tall over all, No lights, and the throttle sticks some times. I ride that thing all over the place. With the rear drag slicks i can whip high speed donuts in the middle of the road no matter how fast im going. Its the Funnest thing in the world. I know if a car pulls out of me in going to be sliding into it. Or if something happens, im basically *.
Pics or shens! I also have a 50+mph offroad kart with no brakes.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
scooternewby
Spree
Spree

Post by scooternewby »

I had one of those for about a day! OH, my aching knee's!! Those are A LOT shorter than they look!

Fun though, I must admit.