This is what you get when you try to be nice to SpreeMadness

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

SpreeMadness520
Elite
Elite

Re: This is what you get when you try to be nice to SpreeMad

Post by SpreeMadness520 »

Im not trying to really offend anyone, I understand my weight compared to anyone elses weight is a big difference. Most of the things I say that seem to offend you are meant to be a joke or sarcastic. The money that I spend is either my money from working everyday or inheirited by my grandma who loved my moped passion. If she was still here today she would give me any ammount of money to complete my project. My goal is to be the fastest, but it will be easier achieved because of my weight. Find a same weighted pilot and when im finished my build we can compare times. Sorry for the offense

-Drew
Last edited by SpreeMadness520 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
130cc Stroker
1984 Porsche 944
1965 Vespa
Munstah666
Goped
Goped

Post by Munstah666 »

Wow Mr. Tru72, first time I see you this mad from all the scoot forums. You're already a LEGEND in the islands, keep at it. GodSpeed! :peace: ... No mind dem buhlei!
µùѵ£¼Òü«Òé╣Òâ╝ÒâæÒâ╝Òâ×Òâ│
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

Wheel man!! dam your pidgen is so good even i cant understand that hahaha!!

Evil no worries man, i know who is worth the time to talk to and help, thats almost everyone in here just the exceptions for one. We all started the same way with mopeds, I never forget my past and where i came from. Well at least my list of Ignore has started

Wilit you got fam in the island? kool what part?

Brad!!! you killing it man!

Wiguy - yeah easy to talk, in Hawaii you talk, you better be ready for action. One thing i hate is bs, ill confort big guys and tell them exactly whats going on. believe me i got cracks before from some big bastards haha. One thing i know, if you kick them in the balls and they laugh, be prepared LOL

Onna captions? dam i need more that that to understand stand that one!
bradthreee
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by bradthreee »

SpreeMadness520 wrote: My goal is to be the fastest, but it will be easier achieved because of my weight.
:lol: Ha HA :lol: you in La-La land my friend! No matter how skinny you are, you are young, immature, and unkowledgeable. It's a known fact that he has scooter tuning wisdom on his side... :newb:
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

Brad thanks ! I was just explaining that yesterday to a person yesterday. I had built a motor for them and he cant get it to go fast , 68mph. He expected at least a 70 from that set up. My ideas and beliefs when building a motor for some one is its built the same way i would do it as if it was my own. Now if you cant get the parts that i would use, thats fine. I build them to the budget of that person as well. In this case, this guy has all the goodies. Malossi crank, malossi bore, scorpion pipe.. etc, etc.. Easily a 70+ motor. So he told me he would pay me to tune it. first run out 72mph, thats with 8.5 gears, played with it alittle more and got it to go 74..
All the best parts in the world isnt going to make you fast, its all about the tuning.
"the motor tells you exactly what it needs, you just need to be able to listen to it"
arnada
Goped
Goped

Post by arnada »

more money more slow...
wilit
Goped
Goped

Re: Re: This is what you get when you try to be nice to Spre

Post by wilit »

tru72 wrote:
Wilit you got fam in the island? kool what part?

My grandfather was born on Kauai and my grandmother was born on the big island (Kohala). Most of the family moved to CA, but some of them stayed. The ones left in Hawaii live in Pearl City on Oahu.
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

Willit - Awesome kohala got some killer mountain bike trials ;), jus rode 11 miles yesterday around the volcano park area, illegal trails but al single track,

Arnada - let see your bike and some numbers.. More money more slow? what you got in your bike
arnada
Goped
Goped

Post by arnada »

tru72 - no thanks, nothing to prove, just like to ride. mo money mo slow is just a saying ive heard. anyways i run basic setups with no secrets. nothing special or expensive but i do like my bikes to look good. currently got a 72 corsa stock crank with 8.4 to 1 and a 125 pg with pg crank with 6 to 1. the 125 is quick but have problems with temperature.
tru72 - ive got a question thanks in advance for your help. thinking about building a 114 with a big crank and small bore(52.6 and a 52.5 bore), would that combo work? lookin for power yet run cool enough to cruz around the island with.
been into mopeds for i think 3 years now and thanks to this forums and fh for information. peace out people...ride safe!
veedubh20
CB900F
CB900F

Post by veedubh20 »

Let the motor do talking and tuning..well does take some skill to tunes.
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

arnada. thats a awesome combo! by using certain bores and crank brands you can get it to be a hamma! That was my fav set up back in the day when the fm round was around. I would punch out a 51 to 52.5,and used a koso crank. A 2 stroke motor being in a very square configuration works really well. Funny you brought that size up. im actually building one for a friend on this forum, and i think im going to build one for my self as well!
Pm me if you want to talk more about it!
Aloha
D
arnada
Goped
Goped

Post by arnada »

tru72-wow, for real? guess im gonna get on that pronto. got another spare motor on the side. i still gotta figure out how to send pm's on here, havent tried yet. thnks guy, aloha!
topshottah 94
Noob
Noob

Post by topshottah 94 »

I would spank spreemadness..come to the islands where all the animal bikes are at..next best thing after japan.
TOPSHOTTAH
fastplastic
CB900F
CB900F

Post by fastplastic »

topshottah 94 wrote:I would spank spreemadness..come to the islands where all the animal bikes are at..next best thing after japan.
your not helping anything man, no offence to you though...