86cc Super Spree Has Never Failed Me

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: 86cc Super Spree Has Never Failed Me

Post by Trafficjamz »

kingkamehameha wrote:Haha your dads car must have been off cause your taiwan bore doesn't have the balls to hold that kind of rpms
I have no doubt that spreemadness's spree can do 70mph.

It can do over 60 mph in just 660ft (in under 10.5 seconds), I have seen it at the dragstrip.

I have the same setup on oldsuperman but with no scorpion pipe.

So if my fat * can do 68mph on a 50mm ministroked taiwan bore with just a V8 pipe......Im sure Drew can go a little bit faster with the scorpian pipe and 120 lb lighter rider.
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight
kingkamehameha
CB900F
CB900F

Post by kingkamehameha »

The scorpion likes high revving bores with high compression. The taiwan bbk doesnt do that pipe any good. Try matching that pipe with a corsa or mhr. I've seen italian bores with sttock crank and boost port smoke ministroker ruima and nickasil set ups.
ua mau ke 'ea o ka aina i ka pono o hawaii
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

kingkamehameha wrote:The scorpion likes high revving bores with high compression. The taiwan bbk doesnt do that pipe any good. Try matching that pipe with a corsa or mhr. I've seen italian bores with sttock crank and boost port smoke ministroker ruima and nickasil set ups.
72cc is on the small end of that pipes range. @ 72cc the scorpion pipe makes alot of power but takes a little bit of time to get "on the pipe"

With the 86cc ministroke setup, the off the line power is instant....then once the revs come up, the pipe takes over and really kicks in with the extra power. :thumbwink:

Spreemadness and I purpose built this engine for 1/8th mile drag racing (even though he street races it sometimes :crazy: )

Why does everyone doubt that it is fast. :confused:
evilone
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by evilone »

Trafficjamz wrote:Why does everyone doubt that it is fast. :confused:
I do not doubt it at all and wondered the same, d*** bullies :surprise:.
2001 Honda Elite
1995 Yamaha Jog
1994 Yamaha Axis

I can't believe
that cop put me
in the backseat
when I clearly
called shotgun.
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

sorry to burst your bubble man but at 10s its not that fast for that size motor, its decent for sure.
My street 72 motor in a drag s frame with my jockey does 9.4s. Even my stock unported polini motor in the same bike does 10.2s
A well tuned 72 will get into the 1.9s in the 60ft, so if your saying the 72 doesn't have off the line power you are well mistaken.
Aloha
D

Rhet, talked to ben yesterday about doing that 50cc weight limit racing, Get some basic guild lines together and ill set something up here. Ill aslo let my other friend @
North American Scooter Racing Association to maybe try to do that so we can compare times from all over..
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

tru72 wrote:sorry to burst your bubble man but at 10s its not that fast for that size motor, its decent for sure.
My street 72 motor in a drag s frame with my jockey does 9.4s. Even my stock unported polini motor in the same bike does 10.2s
A well tuned 72 will get into the 1.9s in the 60ft, so if your saying the 72 doesn't have off the line power you are well mistaken.
Aloha
D
The 10.5 time establised at the track this summer, was a base line for that bike.

It went to the track once.

A 72cc bike with a 90lb jockey does not need the same amount of torque.

I weigh 225 lbs so..... :imo: 72cc dio does not have enuff power to launch the same way in a drag race.(unless you weigh under 100lbs) :wink:

Are you doubting the top speed of this 86cc bike could be 70mph? :confused:
kingkamehameha
CB900F
CB900F

Post by kingkamehameha »

Ttjams there's no doubt tthat the bike can hit 70. I'm just saying a italian bore on the same crank witth same pipe and trans set up will reach 70 first. Besides that this kid probably milked daddy for the money to build his motor then had you build it ffor him. How can he brag about a motor that he didn't even build. That's weak man. Hhes got the nerve tto pm darin and talk * saying he's gonna be the best and fastest blah blah blah. Your never gonna be the best with cheap taiwan crap.
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

I dont doubt anything.. Im not there so i cant make a decision for my self if its real or not
A 98 lb kid rides that 72, when i ride it it did 10.6, im 150.
Do i care how fast he goes, no.. i dont care if he put a rocket up his * and does 100.

Well at 225 did i say that you were slow? Why getting so defensive man. Its pretty obvious that a heavier person will go slower.
What with you guys so into proving how fast you guys are. I race for my self, to beat my own times. To push my self as a engine builder to go faster with my ideas and theories & tuning. Setting any records is just a bonus to racing my moped. My real goal is to go after the world record time of 11.9@118 in the 1/4. why? because they all said a dio cant go that fast.

Good for if you go that fast..You want to prove your self mr.drew, First learn respect, which in obvious cases you seemed to have missed that lesson. Give and treat others how you want to be treated. You want to go fast, go to the track. That way if you do crash youll get the help in case you are seriously hurt.
What i do care about is people having "fun" with in a safe environment which seems me is forgetting about. Im sure when he is splattered acros a car windshield cause he is trying to go "fast". More people will understand that only after it happens. Try picking up your buddy twisted and mangled body out of the bushes cause he high sides up cliff going at 110+. its not a pretty sight let me tell you.. Knowing that he is dying in your arms waiting for the paramedics. I still feel that my hands are not clean when i think about it...

im done with my posting here, its becoming just as bad as the hawaii forums..
have fun and be safe
D
kingkamehameha
CB900F
CB900F

Post by kingkamehameha »

Shieeeet y'all just done * off the natives. I feel tthe same wway about honda spree its all garbage now. I only come here to talk trash to you mainlland folks. Especially bear its so much fun. I used to come on here ffor info and didn't even bother making a account for almost two years. I'm sticking around just to tell some of you how bad you suck
SpreeMadness520
Elite
Elite

Post by SpreeMadness520 »

I worked for my money to build this motor, I know I could tune it in better for faster results. This was just a fun project which derived from a 30mph spree. When im tuning in my 130cc its going to be a thorough process. I still don't understand all the haters im 15 dude I bought my spree when I was 12 and watched it sit in the garage for a few years. Deciding I would make it faster so it would be more fun to ride when it was legal, I stumbled upon this forum with a bunch of willing people to help. Meeting up with trafficjamz later my spree was born. Mopeds arent going to be the only thing I race unlike some of you guys? I have one year untill I can drive a car and I already have a project for that too :thumbwink:
130cc Stroker
1984 Porsche 944
1965 Vespa
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

i wood guess that some of the people that's posted on here are way to old to reminder what they did at your age ... at my age i reminder it well ever time i get up off the chair i reminder the spill i took on a dirt bike and when it gets cold i reminder the frost bite i got as well ... i do no that you shod not do 70 mph on the street but on the strip with your safe gear on go for it and some ... more biker get hit my fools in cars that say the same thing ..
i did not see the bike
your way to young to be a spot on the road by someone saying they did not see you .. or getting pull over by the cops and then not getting your driving lisson till you ???? because you got busted ... don't thing im * at you im not your young and i reminder back 37 years back when i was your age you just need to think more :smile: :smile: :smile:
swimmingfree
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

SpreJunk 87elite in a spree body
ruckus variator , 3.5 tire , 1500 drive face spring , a 64 bbk ,
8 gram rollers, stock carb , after market air filter and 105 jet
niftyman
Spree
Spree

Post by niftyman »