* day

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

I call it the PRC, Peoples Republic of California.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
CaptDan
Elite
Elite

Post by CaptDan »

capturedbyrobots wrote:
CaptDan wrote:
bradthreee wrote:
Motorized Bicycles now require an M2, since 2006.
The only motorized thingymabob that doesn't require anything other than a Class C is a Goped.
Well, as the old geezer on * might say:

"I stand corrected!" :P

CaptDan>
CaptDan
Elite
Elite

Post by CaptDan »

Kenny_McCormic wrote:I call it the PRC, Peoples Republic of California.
Yep - it sho' am.

Take ample sunshine, beautiful beaches, orange groves; mix 'liberally' with a confiscatory 'Snake ASSembly;' pepper abundantly with immense population growth (comprised in part by spudz who accidently forget to become citizens); shake well with high overhead and pilfered Lotto funds intended to support the 'skrewels' - and you get the PRC. :D

As an ex-Kalifornicator (who's planning to reinstate his snake residency), I've long said that Kali should be THREE seperate snakes. But the esteemed ASSembly no likey that idea. They work too hard dreaming up ways to create cashflow to allow THAT to happen. :twisted:

CaptDan>
CaptDan
Elite
Elite

Post by CaptDan »

cccphonda wrote:Pinocchio's nose has nothing on my record my license has been suspended 3 times and I'm only 22 I have a extremely heavy lead foot/wrist, also the reason I no longer own a 600rr
First - nice Elite 150 ya got there. It's the 'Robot Eye' version isn't it? (Pop up headlight)

Second - I'm sorry to say you be a bit screwed there, Boss. At very least your recent foray into vehicular criminality's gonna cost ya some, I reckon. The good news is, you weren't caught in WorshingDun. Up here, you no gotta endorsement - you no gotta bike. They impound 'till yez endorse up - and PAY up. :x

But take heart: I've observed many Kali traffic court proceedings. It's all about da money, honey. Some courts even offer installment payments. :shock:

Good luck and keep us apprised of your traffic court adventures.

CaptDan>
cccphonda
Noob
Noob

Post by cccphonda »

thanks yeah it does have the pop up headlight, Image
It was cool of the cop not to take my scoot its not the first time I got pulled over on a bike without a license and always got to ride away
1986 elite 150 deluxe
CaptDan
Elite
Elite

Post by CaptDan »

cccphonda wrote:thanks yeah it does have the pop up headlight, Image
It was cool of the cop not to take my scoot its not the first time I got pulled over on a bike without a license and always got to ride away
Yep; you woudn't wanna lose a classic like that. The 150 DeLuxe is getting to be a rare bird; only made for a couple years, if memory serves.

Well, I'd better shuddup now; the 2-smoke Security Force is lookin' over my shoulder, and I don't wanna deplete bandwidth on 4-strokin' discussin'. :P

CapnDan>