HondaSpree.net Member Appreciation Sale @ VT Cycles

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Keoni
Goped
Goped

HondaSpree.net Member Appreciation Sale @ VT Cycles

Post by Keoni »

Hello fellow HondaSpree.com members,

Over the years we have done a lot of business with the members on this forum and speak to some of you on a regular basis. I myself have been a member for a number of years although my participation is lacking due to other commitments. Steve and I have decided to thank everyone on HondaSpree.net by offering a 10% on ALL moped performance parts and accessories. This offer can be used on existing sale items too! Currently we have a scratch and dent sale on PG Longs (10% off regular price making them $135) so combined with this special offer the PG Long will only cost $121.50 (-10% from $135), OKO Carb with Chrome CT Manifold, adjustable throttle cable and OKO Cone Air Filter combo deal for only $121.50!

We have never offered this kind of sale before and we are happy to offer it to the HondaSpree.net Forum EXCLUSIVELY!

How This Works

You call (ph. (808) 593-7733) or email (sales@vtcycles.com) us with what you'd like and we will try to get it to you with the discounted price. As usual, if you don't know what will be best for you we are more than happy to make recommendations to help you get the most out of your moped. As always we accept VISA, Mastercard and now Discover (no American Expresses at this time) and Postal Money Orders. Credit card orders need to be called in for verification purposes.

Rules

We have to have a few rules to this sale because rules help keep us in check, simple right?
  • Mention this posting or the member appreciation sale when making an order or you'll miss out on the discounts. (NEW)
  • You must have been a member of HondaSpree.net by March 31, 2010 anyone after that isn't eligible for this discount.
  • You need to give us your HondaSpree.net member name so we can verify you as a member.
  • This sale doesn't apply to new or used mopeds or service.
  • Our normal shipping rules and return policy apply.
  • No chemicals (anti-freeze, oils and such).
  • Discount can't be taken from discounted QUOTED prices. ONLY advertised prices as of April 1, 2010.
  • Sale only applies to what we have in stock, no rain checks.
  • We reserve the right to end this sale at any time (just in case some strange stuff happens I dunno).
  • And lastly, you must pay me a compliment or I will be sad =(

Everything is pretty simple and we aren't hard asses as most of you know, but some rules are needed.

This sale starts April 1, 2010 10AM HST (-3 hours PST, -6 EST) and ends April 30, 2010 6PM HST, nice and long. We are calling this our HondaSpree.net Member Appreciation Sale, so thank you for supporting us through the years and we hope to be able to help you in many more. If you have questions please call us.

[EDIT: Added a new line in the rules which is marked. Fixed some spelling errors.
Last edited by Keoni on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VTCycles.com for performance parts.
sanjuro
Elite
Elite

Re: HondaSpree.net Member Appreciation Sale @ VT Cycles

Post by sanjuro »

Keoni and Steve have always been super helpful whenever I have called to seek advice or research a part. I've bought gears, a couple of exhausts, and miscellaneous items from them, and the stuff always came well packed. Huge props to them. :thumbsup:
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

I need the oil plug that replaces the oil pump on a af16e. I actually need 4.

But i can't find it on the site. Do you sell them?
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight
sanjuro
Elite
Elite

Post by sanjuro »

Dude, just call them up. I've bought two of those from vtcycles in the past year.
Keoni
Goped
Goped

Post by Keoni »

We have the oil pump plugs with the sale price they will be $9 each and $6 to ship 4 of them together.
eliteguy50
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by eliteguy50 »

Keoni wrote: This sale starts April 1, 2010 10AM HST (-3 hours PST, -6 EST) and ends April 30, 2010 6PM HST, nice and long. We are calling this out HondaSpree.net Appreciation Sale, so thank you for supporting us through the years and we hope to be able to help you in many more. If you have questions please call us.
:nervous: I can't wait :thumbsup:
motormike wrote:Errands become adventures.
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

Keoni wrote:We have the oil pump plugs with the sale price they will be $9 each and $6 to ship 4 of them together.
That sounds great. can I send paypal or should i just call tomorrow?
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight
sanjuro
Elite
Elite

Post by sanjuro »

Trafficjamz wrote:
Keoni wrote:We have the oil pump plugs with the sale price they will be $9 each and $6 to ship 4 of them together.
That sounds great. can I send paypal or should i just call tomorrow?
Don't forget, they are in a much later timezone. I'd call them around 4:00 - 6:00 pm your time.
Keoni
Goped
Goped

Post by Keoni »

Well right now we don't accept papal as we don't agree with how the do business with merchants so call tomorrow with a credit card.
martynkim
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by martynkim »

VT Rocks hooked me up every time. :rock:
Need parts? Parting out Spree Aero and Elite!
What people share about buying from me http://www.hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewto ... =1&t=15559
PM me with your needs Cheap Parts
sanj72
BMX
BMX

Post by sanj72 »

I been been using them since 2003 & they have always hooked me up with knowledge & the correct parts. FYI I have a front db conversion (for the sa50) kit comming from them next week. I will take photos & try to create an install guide for & to be posted on here. :coolcruise:
Lunytune
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Lunytune »

My Spree died, and it ain't no April Fool Joke. Can you help?
Yeah yeah, I know, drop a Dio in it. :sad:
Friends don't let friends buy Chinese bikes
Fishman43
Elite
Elite

Post by Fishman43 »

Called VT yesterday afternoon (4:30 eastern) and talked to Keoni. Super nice guy, great conversation and hooked me up for sure! :ndance:
My parts are now on the way from VT for the Dio, only a few more to gather before the build starts... :geekdance:
losthope
Elite
Elite

Post by losthope »

i also called vt cycles today and ordered some stuff. they hooked me up. and gave me some good pointers on my project. :2thumbs:
frknlo87
Noob
Noob

Post by frknlo87 »

Headed there right now!