Registration question

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

No_Stopping_A_Spree
Spree
Spree

Registration question

Post by No_Stopping_A_Spree »

Hello everyone, when I got my spree from my friend I checked for a lisence just to see it hadn't been registered since 1991. Well He never got a registration form for the scooter and I was wondering if I needed a piece of paper saying that I got the spree from them so when I go to buy a lisence the people don't think I stole it. I think I already answered my question but I just wanted to make sure with people that would probobly know. thanks in advance.
darat
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by darat »

where do u live at? and yes u need something saying that u bought it off of him
MICHIGAN MOPED MAFIA Co Founder VET OG. 95 YAMAHA JOG 70CC
No_Stopping_A_Spree
Spree
Spree

Post by No_Stopping_A_Spree »

Sebewaing, MI
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

I walked in with the VIN numbers off my two to register them. You are supposed to have a proof of sale, which you can pick up there, and the seller signs. If you want to minimize trouble, get those and get them signed.

Of course, they will run the VINs to make sure they're not stolen. And a proof of sale is a pretty hoaky document to begin with, as you will see (I filled out the two I was given in front of her and handed them back.) MI is a pretty easy place to register these.
Admin, Hondaspree.net

Buy air filters and gaskets here (Ebay): http://stores.ebay.com/noiseguysstore
Buy air filters and gaskets here (Amazon): www.amazon.com/shops/spreepower
Buy a t-shirt here: https://teespring.com/stores/spree-powersport-products