Pick up the phone VT Cycles!

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

C3Killer
Spree
Spree

Pick up the phone VT Cycles!

Post by C3Killer »

I have been calling for 2 days trying to get this throttle cable, I can't get anyone to answer! I am trying to order this throttle cable!
konaking
Spree
Spree

Re: Pick up the phone VT Cycles!

Post by konaking »

Keoni is out sick and the owner is barely in. I just bought some stuff from them two weeks ago and it took me 3 days to get ahold of someone. Try emailing them. They check those more than they answer the phone.
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

What thottle cable do you need?
I have some.
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight
C3Killer
Spree
Spree

Post by C3Killer »

Right now I need one that will fit this 28mm oko carb, preferably one that is extended so that when I extend the hanger it will still work. Whatcha got? Still no answer!
toboggan
Elite
Elite

Post by toboggan »

PM me, i can order just about anything for you that you would need, and probably cheaper then VT.
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

C3Killer wrote:Right now I need one that will fit this 28mm oko carb, preferably one that is extended so that when I extend the hanger it will still work. Whatcha got? Still no answer!
Oh ....all i have is stock ones for sale. I always got them on ebay along wih the carb an ct mani.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-DI ... 1516wt_898
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight
C3Killer
Spree
Spree

Post by C3Killer »

Now I can see the end! I get it now. I guess I'll let my stocker go with the engine then huh?
C3Killer
Spree
Spree

Post by C3Killer »

Sorry VT, since you didn't answer your phone, someone else gets my $. Thanks toboggan.
aerorob
Elite
Elite

Post by aerorob »

Dude, your taking this way to serious. The man is out sick, they have lives too. Also, they take care of us a lot with prices. A couple months back they gave hondaspree.net members a month long appriciation sale, that was probably before you got on this forum, so give the guys some slack...
2001 Elite SR48mm big bore, 90/90, keli vari, yws V8 30mm pipe, 8.4:1 gears 62 mph gps
toboggan
Elite
Elite

Post by toboggan »

you're welcome C3.

and if someones running a business they should at least have an attendant there to answer a phone.

My bike shop would die if we were sick for a week and a half.
C3Killer
Spree
Spree

Post by C3Killer »

I wasn't upset with them, just anxious to order the necessary parts. And everyone I talked to PM'd me that they were the people to go to for that part. Anxious was all. When I called in before they have always been full of good information. :thumbwink:
sanjuro
Elite
Elite

Post by sanjuro »

Geezus fuggin' christ, it's not like you're starving or on fire. Give the dudes some slack. They've been around a long time, and will be long after you lose interest.
eliteguy50
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by eliteguy50 »

sanjuro wrote:...long after you lose interest.
Lose interest in the elite? Blasphemy, Blasphemy I say!!! :wink:
motormike wrote:Errands become adventures.
C3Killer
Spree
Spree

Post by C3Killer »

:blah:
Keoni
Goped
Goped

Post by Keoni »

Hey guys, I'm sorry but we've been having a rough month but mostly a rough two weeks. At this point I wish I were sick but it has been far worse than that, the reason I haven't been in is because my father passed away (committed suicide) and I'm writing this to you guys from the hospital as my 2 year old daughter had to admitted last night for a blood problem (her blood won't clot correctly). It has been a very rough two weeks and I've seen 4 hours of work in that amount of time, I planned on going back today but the issue with my daughter changed to a serious issue yesterday and I may be here till Sunday.

As for Steve he has always had medical issues of his own that prevent him from coming in early to the shop but recently his father's health has made a turn for the worse and had to be hospitalized after a heart attack but Steve tries to get into the shop around 3PM HST.

As for having an attendant to answer phones for us while we are out that just can't happen, Steve and I are the only ones with access to the shop and the knowledge to answers people's questions at this time so if you really need to contact us and we aren't answering just email us at info@vtcycles.com or visit our contact page at vtcycles.com.

My daughter in the hospital

My daughter again

Once again we are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused but if you have to get the parts from someone who has them.

-Keoni
VTCycles.com for performance parts.