New owner

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

ChrisH
Noob
Noob

New owner

Post by ChrisH »

Just figured I'd introduce myself, I'm chris and just bought 2 sprees and an aero 50. One spree is complete but needs a motor rebuild, the other spree is a basket case, and the aero is complete. The deal came with the necessary rebuild parts, and a spare motor, all for the grand total of $250. I currently have a ruckus with a 187cc gy6 and a ducati monster 696, so I'm not new to scoots. Looking forward to learning from y'all, and hopefully doing a dio swap in one of the sprees.
1986 Spree - Stripped and lonely
1988 elite converted to 94+
Dio ZX frame - Build soon
2005 Ruckus - 187cc GY6 and lots more
2010 Ducati Monster - mostly stock
eliteguy50
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: New owner

Post by eliteguy50 »

Welcome Chris :hi:
motormike wrote:Errands become adventures.
martynkim
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by martynkim »

Awesome buy and Welcome! be sure to photo document your progress and post often! :smile:
Need parts? Parting out Spree Aero and Elite!
What people share about buying from me http://www.hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewto ... =1&t=15559
PM me with your needs Cheap Parts
turtle13
Elite
Elite

Post by turtle13 »

welcome fellow aerophile! the aero is a fun scoot with alot of potential, just not as much as a dio. alot of the dio parts do interchange depending on the year though.
'85 aero Malossi BBK w/ Malossi gears, Malossi head, Polini Ruckus Vari and Malossi Wild Lion exhaust
'62 125cc Honda cub
'78 50 special Vespa Small frame