VT Cycles never closed!!

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

guen84
Spree
Spree

VT Cycles never closed!!

Post by guen84 »

Ive seen a lot of threads saying about VT Cycles being closed... I just got off the phone with Steve from VT, they are still in business... He said they are a little short handed, and the best way to get a hold of him is by email at vtcycles@gmail.com... Just thought i should clear this up for some people cause VT is one of the best places to go for parts, and just to let everyone know they carry more than what the web page shows...
2001 Elite,50mm bbk, 44.1 mm mini stroker
28mm oko carb, no restriction air filter, ct intake
zx clutch, polini for ruckus vari, pg long, 7.7 gears

1999 Elite 51mm bbk, oko vari, sef ramp plate, 8.44 gears
Wheelman-111

Re: VT Cycles never closed!!

Post by Wheelman-111 »

Greetings:

(Wiping cold sweat from brow...)
Phew! That's a relief!! Anyone seen my Stelazine?
Steve has forgotten more about scooters than most of us will ever know.
Wheelman-111
Most of my money is spent on scooterparts. The rest is just wasted.
"ISO": '03 Vespa ET4 Malossi187 74MPH
Flash 9: 2001 Elite SR Contesta 72 ZX Tran, 9:1 Gears, Stock Airbox/Carb/Pipe 58.8 MPH
Punkin: 2010 Vespa/Malossi S78, 61MPH
Spreetard
Elite
Elite

Post by Spreetard »

Good to know. :coolcruise:
Ol' Red
1987 Spree, 42mph on 49cc (gps)
Broken...
Spreeio
1987 Spree
With af16e powah!!!!
77cc Malossi Ministroker, 24mm oKo, 30mm V8 pipe.
Chinabike 3000! GY6 clone daily driver/ beater machine bought for $75!
Keoni
Goped
Goped

Post by Keoni »

Yup they are still open but with different hours and a slightly different location. They downsized the store and are now located in the rear of the store instead of the whole unit. Their hours are now Tue-Fri 2:30PM to 6PM closed Monday, Saturday and Sundays now. Hopefully I can update their website with the new hours sometime soon, sorry about that.

-Keoni
VTCycles.com for performance parts.
martynkim
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by martynkim »

Glad to see you folks are still in the biz..... Most honest and RELIABLE I have come across BUY from VT so they can afford some help and a new storefront!
Need parts? Parting out Spree Aero and Elite!
What people share about buying from me http://www.hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewto ... =1&t=15559
PM me with your needs Cheap Parts
Keoni
Goped
Goped

Post by Keoni »

martynkim wrote:Glad to see you folks are still in the biz..... Most honest and RELIABLE I have come across BUY from VT so they can afford some help and a new storefront!
Actually I am no longer a part of VT Cycles although I am still part of the "family". Steve is like a brother to me so if he needs help I'm there for him. I miss it at the shop but other things in life came up which needed my full attention (my kid's) so I could no longer work with Steve or the other guys at the shop, I miss them most of all. Just email Steve if you guys need anything from him, even with the rapid rise in shipping costs due to fuel costs he is still trying to keep costs down for his customers.

Wish me luck on my new business venture (air guns lol).

-Keoni
VTCycles.com for performance parts.
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

guen84 wrote:Ive seen a lot of threads saying about VT Cycles being closed... I just got off the phone with Steve from VT, they are still in business... He said they are a little short handed, and the best way to get a hold of him is by email at vtcycles@gmail.com... Just thought i should clear this up for some people cause VT is one of the best places to go for parts, and just to let everyone know they carry more than what the web page shows...
Thank god, had a feelin it was all gossip

VT Cycles kicks *
projects galore :nerd:
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

Keoni wrote:
martynkim wrote:Glad to see you folks are still in the biz..... Most honest and RELIABLE I have come across BUY from VT so they can afford some help and a new storefront!
Actually I am no longer a part of VT Cycles although I am still part of the "family". Steve is like a brother to me so if he needs help I'm there for him. I miss it at the shop but other things in life came up which needed my full attention (my kid's) so I could no longer work with Steve or the other guys at the shop, I miss them most of all. Just email Steve if you guys need anything from him, even with the rapid rise in shipping costs due to fuel costs he is still trying to keep costs down for his customers.

Wish me luck on my new business venture (air guns lol).

-Keoni
Good luck brada! You da man Keoni :2thumbs:
projects galore :nerd:
sanjuro
Elite
Elite

Post by sanjuro »

burnt_toast wrote:VT Cycles kicks *
True, true!!! :rock:
maddog
CB900F
CB900F

Post by maddog »

vt cycles is done deal :confused:
some people dream of speed, i own your dreams!