paypal

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

sum-azn-kid
Elite
Elite

paypal

Post by sum-azn-kid »

I have almost reached the 2K spending limit on my paypal and it says i need to get verified. Is is worth it or can i delet my acount and just make another one? I don't really want to link te acount to my bank acount.
2007 SYM DD50- baby blue 72 "Daily rider"-sold
1988 Honda SB50P-on going project
zuma 125-sold
Ninja 250r-totaled
veedubh20
CB900F
CB900F

Re: paypal

Post by veedubh20 »

You need to verify the Paypal to confirmed address ..you don't need to spend 2grand.

Paypal will loan the money, still have to payback, monthly payments..

It is worth to get Paypal acct.

You can send money any where or get incoming money into your acct..

Paypal has all record to keep tracks of payment...
patthesoundguy

Post by patthesoundguy »

I love having my paypay conected to my bank acount. It makes paying super easy and fast, not that paypay is really any slower with a credit card mind you but I love not having to use a credit card.
Dude! Ya Can't Fix Stupid!
84 Spree stock
84 Spree Dio AF18E MHR Cylinder Arrow Pipe 28mm OKO
80 Express, 47mm DR BBKit, Weak Ends Intake, Boyesen Dual stage reeds, 19mm Delorto carb, MLM pipe
79 Express
85 Aero 80 stock
84 elite 125 stock
ChrisH821
Goped
Goped

Post by ChrisH821 »

Just get your account verified instead of having to mess around with it all the time. If you are that uncomfortable linking to your account, I think you can use one of those gift charge cards that you register online with your address and whatnot(like a wells fargo gift card) to confirm your address etc. I am not 100% on this, maybe someone can confirm or deny, its been years since I had to change anything on my account.