NO MORE HATE....SCOOTER LOVE ONLY

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

motormike

NO MORE HATE....SCOOTER LOVE ONLY

Post by motormike »

MOTORMIKE...stepping up to say that my benefits from this forum have been great!!!.....SWIMMINGFREE=you are perpetuating a situation with your constant :bs: between you and Bear45-70....I believe I speak for most when saying that everyone is tired of seeing the HATE you continue to dish out to Bear....BOTH of you are wasting my time and degrading the atmosphere of the forum with constant back and forth bickering.....I have much respect for the contribution that Bear gives to the credibility of info found here, regardless of the rude responses he sometimes offers. I find NO credibility in your responses....I dont dislike you, but you are giving everyone plenty of reason to dislike you with every post that involves you and Bear. You will never change Bear, and need to respect the forum members with your SILENCE...NO MORE HATE....we have had a bunch of fun with naming your Spree....PLEASE return to the manner which you conducted yourself before getting your panties wedged up yur *....and Bear, NO HATE...SCOOTER LOVE for EVERYBODY.......rock-on fellow forumistas....MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR........ :hi: ............this is your chance to interject with comments and make known the opinions you have in the matter....with love
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
martynkim
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Re: NO MORE HATE....SCOOTER LOVE ONLY

Post by martynkim »

Need parts? Parting out Spree Aero and Elite!
What people share about buying from me http://www.hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewto ... =1&t=15559
PM me with your needs Cheap Parts
odinxxix
CB900F
CB900F

Post by odinxxix »

i agree with this, while i have had a confrontation with him on here i got past it and realized he was correct. respect this forum and the people on here. swimmingfree your comments are rude,idiotic,and disrespectful, bears knowledge is 10 fold better then anything you could dream of :bs: . RESPECT OR LEAVE :twisted: :evil:
1986 honda spree(silver fox)
BBK
85 head
SB50 intake
SB50 reeds
taz gears
2.75X10 tires
2000 honda elite S
prodigy vari
2k grabber clutch springs
9:1 gears
jdm tail lite
1982 suzuki FA50
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

Every forum needs someone like Bear.

It makes people think twice about posting stupid s***. :smile:
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight
allisswell
Spree
Spree

Post by allisswell »

be happy! :peace:
Mystic
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Mystic »

The only reason swimmingfree is posting as he is is because the moderators said something to me about posting to Bear instead of the other way around. It is not right for Bear to insult people and everyone just agree with it and on the flipside of the coin if I or someone else says something like that the threads fill with boos and hisses. Generally everytime I post a helpful suggestion Bear undermines my intelligence with malicious remarks, that is not right reguardless of whether people choose to ignore it. I am here to share my love of scooters and tinkering not be constantly harrassed and reminded of my short comings. That being said I am not going to be pushed around or told what to do or say when other forum members are allowed to talk to others in such a degrading manner. Marc Anthony said concerning Caesar, "The bad men do lives after them but the good is oft interred with the bones." I have solved my problems with Bear, I refuse to read his posts...simple as that so I can return to discussing something I enjoy instead of constantly being under verbal attack. I understand completely why Swimmingfree is reacting as he is, do you folks?
1986 Spree/ Eve af16 swapped 65cc Prodigy vari 8g 9:1 Ruima gears
21mm OKO 42/100 32:1 45mph kymco zx exhaust
1994 Elite S 17.5mm Arreche, Daytona reeds, SEF ramp, pump plugged :D
1987 Elite SE50 af16 swapped
1989 Elite E SB50p
2003 Yamaha Zuma
SuprasNsprees
Elite
Elite

Post by SuprasNsprees »

Posted in another thread , but this one seems more appropriate

Pardon the pun , but the elitism on this board is unreal

I come from the automotive racing world (where we play with big-boy toys) , and am a part of SEVERAL forums and even moderate one, yet I rarely see such personal attacks

Seems like the "kids" who post are more grown up than some of the elders
'86 Honda Spree : taz stage3 w/ mild porting, head milled 0.015", and pulley mod. 2k+ mies on kit
'80 Puch Magnum MKII
'78 Maxi Newport. Polini 64cc case matched, hi comp head, Rito alum crank, delorto 21mm race, etc.
'78 PA50 Hobbit
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

motormike Trafficjamz Mystic i'm sorry i not try to up set you people at all not even a little i'm truly sorry that i did

allisswell
what ever that is i love it like to see more photo

i'm just getting sick of bear colling me and other name Ive had it all my life ..i no i don't
know ever thing about this thing but when i put some thing up and it not what he thinks is
what going on he light up the world with his bull or my spelling or grammer ..
i do have a point of no retune the crab came and went i was not beat with ever day ..
Ive had my * beat by more bully you can amange ..
and i'm had all the bull i can take..if he stop atacking popple and ill stop atacking as well

swimmingfree
P.S.
we are her to help popple not to tell popple how stuped thay are .. well that why mi here..
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

SpreJunk 87elite in a spree body
ruckus variator , 3.5 tire , 1500 drive face spring , a 64 bbk ,
8 gram rollers, stock carb , after market air filter and 105 jet
bradthreee
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by bradthreee »

zuphilius
Elite
Elite

Post by zuphilius »

bradthreee wrote:Image
Yeah. Saw what happened with that.
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

swimmingfree wrote:motormike Trafficjamz Mystic i'm sorry i not try to up set you people at all not even a little i'm truly sorry that i did

You have not upset me. :smile:
I think that it is great that you are on the forum.
A lot of people with dyslexia wouldn't even try to contribute to an internet forum.

I love everybody :love: ....... even maddog and campusman :wink:
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

we all need to do the three step crab thing lol..
i'm just sick and tired of bear telling popple there dum and stuper .. i wood be just as big a ssa about age if some was attacking popple its not right.. i never assume they don't no what there talking about just becase ther like 14 now 15 but i don't believe because your 70 you no ever thing either or nothing.. i will be the frist one to tell people bear is dam good at this things ..that a no braner its how he treat popple.. i have delt (and read ) with some of the people asking for help on here .. some that cant even figure out the simplest thing .. but calling then names right off the bat is not right neverafter you keep trying to help then its not right but we all have a point of no return

yes i'm more Senates about name calling and bully then some of you .. think back when you were in school and the sh it some popple got because of whatever to tall , fat , not cool , and nerdy ..
i got sent home from school lot of time because of fighting i don't like bully at all..
swimmingfree
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

Bear45-70 wrote:
swimmingfree wrote:read and look up if you need to

handicap (dyslexia)
swimmingfree
You moron, all your errors are just the lacking the education to spell properly and use proper sentence structure. Dyslexia means that a person is not ignorant and illiterate like you but inverts letters and sometime whole words but more often with numbers, which you never do. You do NOT have dyslexia, you are just illiterate and using dyslexia as a excuse or a low life stinking TROLL. Either way you are a pig. besides, you wouldn't know a real handicap if it hit you in the *, the one on your shoulders.
my post is in respons to odinxxix putting up something up about my spelling ..

so is this love or what ..
i feel like i'm being stock and attack just because of my spelling and grammar ???? i wonder if i was black and he use the N word wood he be a rased or a biget or just a bear.. what wood hapen if some one putting rud sexul coments about a women how was on here??? well on most of here post is this right ?? how about 1 in 10 is it ok??? i hope not !!!!
let all say we need popple like bear !
and it wood not surprise me if this post get lock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
swimmingfree
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

Wheelman-111

Post by Wheelman-111 »

Greetings:

Surprise! :wink:
Wheelman-111
Most of my money is spent on scooterparts. The rest is just wasted.
"ISO": '03 Vespa ET4 Malossi187 74MPH
Flash 9: 2001 Elite SR Contesta 72 ZX Tran, 9:1 Gears, Stock Airbox/Carb/Pipe 58.8 MPH
Punkin: 2010 Vespa/Malossi S78, 61MPH