This is what you get when you try to be nice to SpreeMadness

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

tru72
CB900F
CB900F

This is what you get when you try to be nice to SpreeMadness

Post by tru72 »

So mr drool aka "SpreeMadness520".. wants some help and info on building him "Monster Spree"

This is the kind of reply I get..
"I cant wait until I easily find this "not avalible" part, I understand you have the record currently but im going to walk all over 8.4 seconds. Happy racing "

Im tired of your bs posting boy... your lucky i dont live that area, I would be posting here to sove this "issues"
So go spend your money and build what ever you want. You really want to see how fast you are. put on a backpack , about 50 lbs then ride your so called "monster" then lets see some times. Im glad your long term goals in your life include beating my Times. Its good, at least you have a goal, im sure your mommy must be proud of you. I dont know how your "friends" on here put up with you.
Oh by the way, my times, thats not even the record time you tard.. its 8.3..
kingkamehameha
CB900F
CB900F

Re: This is what you get when you try to be nice to SpreeMad

Post by kingkamehameha »

Classic da haoles. Darin you da man no let these dumb trash tallking fawkas tick you off they don't know nuthin about how we roll in hawaii. I was just wrenching with big boy abe we wanna bring our bikes hilo side next races
ua mau ke 'ea o ka aina i ka pono o hawaii
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

kingkamehameha wrote:Classic da haoles. Darin you da man no let these dumb trash tallking fawkas tick you off they don't know nuthin about how we roll in hawaii. I was just wrenching with big boy abe we wanna bring our bikes hilo side next races
Classic big from the islands.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

Ill call up abe and let him know on the date of the next race, going be fun , we should have about 12 guys if you 2 and everyone shows ..
bracket race time!
* off? lol oh no im not even in that area yet. Jus had to post that so everyone can see how a professional big talker operates, behinds the privacy of PMs. haha

h***** isnt a bad word at all it just depends on how its used when speaking. Its general term that is used to call white people that are from the mainland or tourist unless they are black, japanese, mexican, etc, etc, lol we call black people popolo here as well...
strage hawaiian slangs lol.
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

tru72 wrote:Ill call up abe and let him know on the date of the next race, going be fun , we should have about 12 guys if you 2 and everyone shows ..
bracket race time!
* off? lol oh no im not even in that area yet. Jus had to post that so everyone can see how a professional big talker operates, behinds the privacy of PMs. haha

h***** isnt a bad word at all it just depends on how its used when speaking. Its general term that is used to call white people that are from the mainland or tourist unless they are black, japanese, mexican, etc, etc, lol we call black people popolo here as well...
strage hawaiian slangs lol.
It wasn't the word it was the whole slant of his statement.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
kingkamehameha
CB900F
CB900F

Post by kingkamehameha »

Bear I'm gonna post up a vid of wheelies I did today make you crap your panties
ua mau ke 'ea o ka aina i ka pono o hawaii
arnada
Goped
Goped

Post by arnada »

wea da video. i like crap my undawea : ) nah, jus lik watchem and wea all da pics at? ill post more pics after the next cruise of my crews bikes on the pic tread. peace out to everyone!
wiguy05
Elite
Elite

Post by wiguy05 »

tru72 wrote:So mr drool aka "SpreeMadness520".. wants some help and info on building him "Monster Spree"

This is the kind of reply I get..
"I cant wait until I easily find this "not avalible" part, I understand you have the record currently but im going to walk all over 8.4 seconds. Happy racing "

Im tired of your bs posting boy... your lucky i dont live that area, I would be posting here to sove this "issues"
So go spend your money and build what ever you want. You really want to see how fast you are. put on a backpack , about 50 lbs then ride your so called "monster" then lets see some times. Im glad your long term goals in your life include beating my Times. Its good, at least you have a goal, im sure your mommy must be proud of you. I dont know how your "friends" on here put up with you.
Oh by the way, my times, thats not even the record time you tard.. its 8.3..
He's been nothing but a joke since he started here....just loves to run his mouth.

Him and WikkedSpree or whatever his name is can both build all the junk projects they want. Maybe its a Michigan Teenager thing???
2006 Sachs Madass
- FTP 140cc Kit
- Stock 125cc undertail exhaust

2006 Xkeleton Trickster
- Lifan 90cc auto
bradthreee
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by bradthreee »

Lil Faka :blah: :blah:
"Ho cas, howz dah Tita wit da hemojeg face, she need fo scrob'm eh?! no can dawon"
Last edited by bradthreee on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuprasNsprees
Elite
Elite

Post by SuprasNsprees »

does everyone in Hawaii type like a retard, or just these guys ?
'86 Honda Spree : taz stage3 w/ mild porting, head milled 0.015", and pulley mod. 2k+ mies on kit
'80 Puch Magnum MKII
'78 Maxi Newport. Polini 64cc case matched, hi comp head, Rito alum crank, delorto 21mm race, etc.
'78 PA50 Hobbit
wilit
Goped
Goped

Post by wilit »

SuprasNsprees wrote:does everyone in Hawaii type like a retard, or just these guys ?
Type like they talk, pidgin English. Some of my relatives in the islands talk like that too.

Here in CA on some of the car forums, there's a lot of type-like-you-talk members. It sucks because in the East Bay "ghetto" is the preferred slang.
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

LOL no worri brah all da peeps from hawaii talk l'dat
Funny that I see college students over the months being here how their dialect slowly changes and I hear more pidgin words or slangs added to their conversations.
its just a matter of turing it of and ff when speaking to certain people. I do that every day when dealing with my customers at the shops. If not they cant understand what the * im saying!
heres a few links that have pidgeon info
http://www.e-hawaii.com/pidgin/pidgin-e ... ing-with-l
http://members.cox.net/arniesdca/pidgin.htm
evilone
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by evilone »

Hey Darin, don't let him spoil it for us "non-trash talking" guys :hi:.
2001 Honda Elite
1995 Yamaha Jog
1994 Yamaha Axis

I can't believe
that cop put me
in the backseat
when I clearly
called shotgun.
Wheelman-111

Post by Wheelman-111 »

Yoyo ma;:

Fo sho tiki na tukka peepee bin dan a be, yo.
Chuk dem bats pim so faka nat ohio dam dip inna harta. Na h***** ganna tok me dimma stoo bam dikka too.

Ahoola! Sal am sayn.
Wheelman-111
Most of my money is spent on scooterparts. The rest is just wasted.
"ISO": '03 Vespa ET4 Malossi187 74MPH
Flash 9: 2001 Elite SR Contesta 72 ZX Tran, 9:1 Gears, Stock Airbox/Carb/Pipe 58.8 MPH
Punkin: 2010 Vespa/Malossi S78, 61MPH
onna spree
Spree
Spree

Post by onna spree »

Could we please have some captions below these messages? No habla "pidgeon" :smile: