Can we Ban Maddog

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Re: Can we Ban Maddog

Post by Bear45-70 »

niftyman wrote:Get some new replies bear we are sick of hearing the same dam thing every time you open your trap
If you could actually understand what was written, a new reply might work. As it is the "stamp it into your head with repetition" is the only tool available. I don't really care what "you and the other too stupid to fix their scooter" crowd wants. Oh and for your info that last response was new, but as per usual, you can't tell the difference. :roll:
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
Majourlittle
Elite
Elite

Post by Majourlittle »

Feed the troll, and the troll stays.
Bear45-70
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Bear45-70 »

Majourlittle wrote:Feed the troll, and the troll stays.
Read my response to this stupid PC statement on the ban Taz thread.
Bear 45/70

'83 Aero 80 X 3
'84 Aero 80 X 3

'85 Aero 80
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'84 Aero 125
'84 Aero 125 X 2
'85 Aero 50
'85 Spree
fastplastic
CB900F
CB900F

Post by fastplastic »

Wow bears mean he hurt my feeling :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: build a frickin bridge and get over it you guys are a broke record JUST STOP bear has a lot of great info! and isnt going anywhere GET OVER IT AND GROW UP!
onna spree
Spree
Spree

Post by onna spree »

Lets vote for the most arrogant, loudmouth, braggart, (mine is bigger, better) I've got more scooters, guns, everyone else is a moron etc.A hole of the year, in other words, bear scat! Oh, but watch out, his deity is bigger than ours also. I have learned a lot on this forum, and made some good friends, but one A hole gets my vote for running off the new guy, who is just here to learn also. I am not going away bear scat!
onna spree
Spree
Spree

Post by onna spree »

+ 1 !!!!! lets vote the A hole of the year, bear scat!
noiseguy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by noiseguy »

Bans... yeah, those don't work well, and you really have to do something untoward to get "permanently" banned. There are only 2 ppl that are "permanently" banned from the board, that is, if I recognize their new accounts they are deleted. That's "If." It's pretty easy to fly under my radar if you behave yourself.

Threads on banning certain members aren't going to go anywhere.... I don't take requests. If you have an issue with a particular member of the board, feel free to bring it to my attention via PM. Mostly it's troll-feeding behavior, and there's nothing I can do about that; that's just picking what you're going to respond to.
Admin, Hondaspree.net

Buy air filters and gaskets here (Ebay): http://stores.ebay.com/noiseguysstore
Buy air filters and gaskets here (Amazon): www.amazon.com/shops/spreepower
Buy a t-shirt here: https://teespring.com/stores/spree-powersport-products