Time to put up or shut up spreemadness

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Time to put up or shut up spreemadness

Post by tru72 »

Getting tired of you talking behind my back, so this is your chance at stardom or what every you think it will bring you.
Now its in the public eye drew, no more hiding behind the scenes, time to man up or shut up
I left this alone just because its all about fun... now its personal this time, lets see how good you are in tuning your bike

Well for the past few day I have been getting phone calls, texts, and messages on how you want to beat my time..
Well heres your chance..
Put on a back pak and get your self to 155 lbs, and yes dont try to cheat on that one, no excuses. iil make sure you weigh that with some help. Im not adding any time differences to my times. Get any bike frame, but im sure you wont get it from my friend. Use your so called 130 dio no NOS and put up you time slips
I got 300 bucks to put up just for kicks
you seen my fastes time so far.
you want to play?

oh another thing, my time is pretty slow in the real world of moped sprint racing. Do some research and youll find that people all over the world have been doing mid 6s to low 5s for awhile now..
SpreeMadness520
Elite
Elite

Re: Time to put up or shut up spreemadness

Post by SpreeMadness520 »

I'm game (: no matter what happens your still arguing with a 15 year old. I win you look like a failure getting stomped on by a 15 year old. I lose I keep trying for the many years I have left. In with the new out with the old brother
130cc Stroker
1984 Porsche 944
1965 Vespa
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

:popcorn:
new best 1/8th mile time 9.647 seconds @67.155 mph 310lbs total weight
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

see that kind of talk just gets you no respect...
Treat other how you would like to be treated, you actually might go farther in life than just beating my time slip. Long term goals.... you seem you got it bro! Im glad that im so important in your lifetime achievements . Yes i do tell my self you are just a 15 year old punk.. but thats ok. once you do beat that number and you should have along time ago with the weight advantage, youll see your only as fast as your last slip...
Good luck

PS.. since your so good at tuning, which i know your not the one doing it, you got 3 months to do it.] since your so positive you can do it.
I got my money waiting ..

also when you go to the track, you need to video your self for proof, not saying i dont trust you with your back pack on a scale at 155 less gear. That way we all can see that your a honorable person.
SpreeMadness520
Elite
Elite

Post by SpreeMadness520 »

I do all my own tuning home dog, I get some tips here and there but this is only my second year racing. How many years did it take you to get to 8.4? Being 15 is exactly what gives me an advantage, its much more appealing to see a young underdog kid kick * out of no where. Rather then someone who has devoted the majority of their life to get stomped out by a kid. Yeah ill admit I'm young and I've done and will continue to do stupid things. But you wanted this to be personal, so here is your fight. When I get done chewing up your record everyone on the forum knows you're going to be a mixture between maddog and bear. Well with a little worse grammar.
130cc Stroker
1984 Porsche 944
1965 Vespa
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

3 months ...
il be waiting
kingkamehameha
CB900F
CB900F

Post by kingkamehameha »

SpreeMadness520 wrote:I do all my own tuning home dog, I get some tips here and there but this is only my second year racing. How many years did it take you to get to 8.4? Being 15 is exactly what gives me an advantage, its much more appealing to see a young underdog kid kick * out of no where. Rather then someone who has devoted the majority of their life to get stomped out by a kid. Yeah ill admit I'm young and I've done and will continue to do stupid things. But you wanted this to be personal, so here is your fight. When I get done chewing up your record everyone on the forum knows you're going to be a mixture between maddog and bear. Well with a little worse grammar.
Wow i tought i would never see the day when tiny goes up against titan. Your a fool you will never beat darrin it will take your whole life. 130cc is garbage if you havent ported the block right. You havent ever seen his port jobs. If you did then you wouldnt be running your mouth. You think you know a thing or two eh? Why dont you show off some pics of your ports! Put up or shut up buddy. You will only know greatness when you humble yourself. You think your the first guy with that set up? I bet you would lose to some of the built 72's around here. Now that this has come up i think i will bring my bike to the track just to show my 72 smoking your stroker on the 1/8th. You need to learn to be humble spreemadness. You might be the first guy in your town with that build but here in hawaii they are a dime a dozen
ua mau ke 'ea o ka aina i ka pono o hawaii
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

King. thanks for that support! I knew when i started this ventrue that one day ,someone would beat my times. Im glad someone has taken the the challenge. My close friends always joked about it and said that when it happens the real motor tuner will appear from me lol.. I got a bunch more things i havent even done yet to make it go faster, just been saving it for a special occasion just like this. I dont mind getting beat, but not from a no respect 15 year old.. This kid is thinking if he beat s my time slips he will some how be upgraded to king status in the moped world. As I said before My times are slow compared to what is really going on in the real moped/scooter world.

Next race is the the 10/11 I think, didnt get the info yet to design the poster, but when I do ill let you know! Just to let you know ill have my 72 set up there as well. wanted to make one to race heads up with the other 72s that are there! make sure you bring Abe too! Oh yeah another thing since w are on the subject of racing. Motor Head Magazine wanted to do a article on my drag bike, but i told them instead of being a exclusive I wanted it to be about moped drag racing in general. Then put in a small blurb about my bike. That way we can get more people out there racing and having fun instead of fooling around on the streets. Ill keep you posted as of when this will happen.I contacted the photographer already about this idea. I will need your help on that side to tell guys to at least show up so we can make a good showing.
ill call you later about it or call me tomorrow!

thanks
D
kryptonite
Spree
Spree

Post by kryptonite »

1987 Elite SE stock af05
1989 Elite E - 66cc on 7.5 gears
1989 Elite E Strech - mini stroke Polini 77cc
2000 Elite S - frame up resteration
2011 Elite S Strech Frame 82cc - 11.21 @ 56.8
2012 Elite SE (old 1987 frame) 125cc - 9.83 @ 62.8
tazland001
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by tazland001 »

taz
wiguy05
Elite
Elite

Post by wiguy05 »

SpreeMadness520 wrote:I do all my own tuning home dog
I call BS. :eyeroll:
2006 Sachs Madass
- FTP 140cc Kit
- Stock 125cc undertail exhaust

2006 Xkeleton Trickster
- Lifan 90cc auto
Red Eft Performance
Elite
Elite

Post by Red Eft Performance »

Red Eft Performance
To benefit forum members REP will beat the price of any legit/active Business/website

Elite, Dio, Aero, AF16/AF05 Cylinder kits,Clutches,Variators,Belts,CDI boxes,Reeds,Clutch bells,Pipes
Malossi,Polini,Fabrizi,Anything!

View products click => Here
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

kingkamehameha wrote: I bet you would lose to some of the built 72's around here. Now that this has come up i think i will bring my bike to the track just to show my 72 smoking your stroker on the 1/8th. You need to learn to be humble spreemadness. You might be the first guy in your town with that build but here in hawaii they are a dime a dozen

King, your 72cc does 8.6 seconds?

Thats amazing !

It's :bs: but still amazing. :smile:
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

Traffic
Fastest 72 polini set up here is 9.8@61 and thats with a 157 lb guy on it. He could go faster with a lighter set up. My fastest was 9.2 and that was with a 100lb kid riding it.
Trafficjamz
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Trafficjamz »

So just to clarify the rules of this 8.441 second 1/8th mile goal.....

1. 155lb rider minus gear

2. no Nitrous

3. Any weight frame.

4. dio motor 130cc or less

5. Race fuel is OK

6. time slip, video, and weight verification. for proof

anything I forgot?