Happy As *..

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Dakine
Elite
Elite

Happy As *..

Post by Dakine »

So most of you know since i posted that one thread, that I've been gone for months.. Well I so happened to forget about all of the Honda/JDM parts that I purchased/Won through auction. I recently checked my email and the 3rd party company/warehouse that was holding all of my parts sent me numerous emails about the 3 months passing. If you order a part and it gets shipped to there warehouse and you dont pay to get it shipped to you in 3 months time when it arrives there it gets discarded.

The 3 months ending was in August. So i sent them a bunch of emails telling them sorry and was wondering if there was anyway that I could still have all these items shipped. Shipping in total is costing me around 1,100$. But this is for alot of parts/pannels/Frames.

They finally emailed me back saying that there now going through there list and taking off all my packages from the discard list.. Oh Man Im SOOOO Lucky... Sorry just had to express my gratitude. Hhaha