MAinland Guys looking for parts in the island,

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Dakine
Elite
Elite

MAinland Guys looking for parts in the island,

Post by Dakine »

Theres actually a Huge group of us in this group. If you guys want in I can invite you in or ask an admin to approve you, if they do lol..

Theres actually some people selling good stuff at good prices but MOST likely wont ship. I will help you guys out if you want. I can maybe post some of the good items they have but didnt want to get into that in this post. Cause it would be moved to wanted for sale forum.

Let me know you guys. Pm me, theres alot of stuff for strokers and VERY good Old school bores brand new..

Pm me or just reply on here
Xxbeejay45xx
Elite
Elite

Re: MAinland Guys looking for parts in the island,

Post by Xxbeejay45xx »

Japan headsets for the Elite s!! I have 5 guys wanting it. Thats what the majority of guys is riding cause it's a command bike. Spree a little. Se50 I don't see much. 87 elite the under cowling like Bakaracer is way cool. Any under cowl for the Dio sr. Honda tact rear panels. And hopefully the price is lower than what I paid for mines. No one is gonna spend $300 for a headset IMO.
95 Elite SR af16e
72cc Polini Corsa
28 Oko Carb 58/144
Ported intake
ZX Trans
Polini vari, clutch, springs
5.5 rollers
Malossi crank , CDI
Genuine Arrow pipe
Front and Rear disc brakes
Dio Live headset
Stretch and fatty rear wheel
veedubh20
CB900F
CB900F

Post by veedubh20 »

i had sold one before was complete japan headset w/jdm bar for 300 and ship to kauai.
Dakine
Elite
Elite

Post by Dakine »

IF its a true Japan/stanley jdm Sa50 tact headset it is worth around 300$ its one of the hardest to find believe it or not because theres taiwan knocks offs beejay pm me bro
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

I'm looking for kymco or honda monkey front drum hubs, wanna do a wheel swap on an aero50.
veedubh20
CB900F
CB900F

Post by veedubh20 »

graphite9 wrote:yeah japan headsets would be awesome. But make sure guys know its not just bolt on.

it is bolt on jdm tact headset and plug and play connections for elite sa50 88 -01 only with stock for only with a big nut .
1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 1man8scoots »

veedubh20 wrote:
graphite9 wrote:yeah japan headsets would be awesome. But make sure guys know its not just bolt on.

it is bolt on jdm tact headset and plug and play connections for elite sa50 88 -01 only with stock for only with a big nut .
What?
sanjuro
Elite
Elite

Post by sanjuro »

1man8scoots wrote:
veedubh20 wrote:
What?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
veedubh20
CB900F
CB900F

Post by veedubh20 »

1man8scoots wrote:
veedubh20 wrote:

What?
that is for stock elite s fork only!.. lol

do you know what is big nut? a nut mount on top of handle bar :surprise: