Hondaspree IP ban vote

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Ip ban for hondaspree

Poll ended at Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:24 pm

yes for the love of god, ban ip's!
100%
No reason to ban ip's, let the trolls run this place!
No votes

Total votes: 19

1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Hondaspree IP ban vote

Post by 1man8scoots »

I imagine no one likes trolls. In the end noise guy is the guy to pull the trigger and hopefully he will. These kids keep.coming back because they know there's no real long term repercussions.
I just don't help as much anymore is my solution. No ties to the argument means no need to argue.
kevinv710
Spree
Spree

Post by kevinv710 »

no one like them for sure, but...i think... Admin in any forums will do anything to keep forum clean, friendly, attractive and avoid involving at all to any personal issues between member to member, if something happened can't avoid it, Admin still do private advice both side, and never want to be a judge especially in public. So, is there someone messing up Mr. Graphite9's business or someone messing up with this forum? do we think if we do have 10k to non, favorite to ban IP, the boss here will having the same view as we do?, how the boss know that IP is troll or not?...to pull the trigger.
For me, if anything is an issue do it in private, phone calls, take the lost, move on, learn from it, or goodbye to them forever, keep it low as possible, keep it outside of forum because it is personal, no one want to see it. I voting for ban IP, but the end of the day we are all still do anything to keep forum clean, friendly and attractive priority. I log in here at least twice day, not many times posting anything.
Thank you for let me showing my opinion and practicing writing English skill to getting better and better, or at least people understand what the * i am writing about. Have a great Monday to everyone!!!
shotcaller
Noob
Noob

Post by shotcaller »

IMHO they already can IP Ban a user as seen by penguin's rant below. Serious trolls and spammers use multiple IP's from many locations, including countries.

Found on TotalRuckus.com
penguins420 wrote:
real funny. hang on guys, let me get everyone so they can see you want to ban me cause of you STEALING OFF PEOPLE

you might as well, been the thief yoruself.

hey look im doign an impersation its called a joke. loook im you guys

hey what sthat word mean yoruself, ohh hahah lololl oh man i funny hey can i suck your slurp.

why dont you guys do like hondaspree and ban sections of ip ranges cause you dont like someone and ban everyone, cause your an *. let me give you the ip range. 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255

you guys just dont want their to be an internet cause you dont want anyone talking. right now. like you like a tv and lie about what they are, every channel is a lie and they say its dicovering crap but its dumbing you down crap. like you guys claim your a intenret forum when really youd just like to lie about what you are and do what you want then screw over people coming to your site on thei internet. u dont want people to get help and if all we can do is talk and you b**** your keeping people from fixing their stuff and braking it and yo8u think of everyone as just someone to scam. another sucker. i never robbed you and i got made fun of for being robbed, by you then banned after i said calling the cops wouldnt be funny. now yea i was here before. something funny?

Last edited by penguins420 on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by shotcaller on Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 1man8scoots »

Wow that's the biggest troll I've ever seen. Reminds me of Trains420 etc.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

I used to work I'm west seattle in a place called white center. It's not a high-end neighborhood, lots of crime and poverty, homeless and drug addicted people everywhere, and also normal decent people who live and work there. One day a homeless women berated one of my customers and spit on me when I asked her to leave. Not an unusual story from that time haha. Cost of doing business, I guess. But the people who were there who were nice made it worth working there, and I honestly miss working in that area because of them. There's always gonna be *, nothing we can do about that unless we just all text each other on our private email and phone. And I don't think that's what any of us want. G9, please uderstand that the "h8ters" always hate the ones that are most noticeable.
Rip_City_Spree
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Rip_City_Spree »

If your on here specifically to bash someone and hurt there business then good riddance. Beef between to people usually gets handled if there is beef. Those are two different things and should be dealt with accordingly. I've been here a awhile now and stay out of most of it, but having some come on here to hurt someone I know is just trying to earn an honest dollar for god knows what reason should be banned by any means necessary. I live close to G9 and anyone who says he isn't and stand up guy is full of it. He's gone way above what any sane business man should to help not only me but countless others.
01 Elite SR
polini corsa
Polini 26mm Carb
Naraku intake
Naraku sport variator
Currently 5g rollers
zx trans
Arrow
red contra with yellow clutch springs.
RIP CITY
RIP NO MERCY KERSEY
EastCoastCB
Spree
Spree

Post by EastCoastCB »

I've moderated forums before, and find banning ip's to be a great way of dealing with trolls.
This forum is pretty nice compared to many, I just with there were more users. Seems like a few cool "old timers" on here and a house troll.

tazland001
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by tazland001 »

I have actually talked to Noise about this problem before. He leans more towards freedom of speech. At least thats what I got from him. I think I still have the e-mails on those conversations. You don't need to worry Graphite. You are a top notch seller who has an excellent reputation on this forum. When I don't have parts for certain models I send them to you. So no worries my brother the cream floats to the top. The trolls sink to the bottom and everyone can tell they are full of s***.

Taz
motormike

Post by motormike »

bump...for an outstanding idea.
There is no need to vote on this any longer.
Every vote should be YES.
It's clearly the best way to eliminate undesirables.
Definition of [undesirable]= trolls and idiots, mostly idiots that are trolls.
:urban:
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
Johnniespeed
Elite
Elite

Post by Johnniespeed »

There is definitely someone who needs a permanent ban quickly before it drives away the good guys.
1984 Aero 125 57 mph for sale.

Elite 150 64 mph for sale.

Elite 250 77 mph. for sale.

Red Honda Grom, modded to 250cc, 87 mph.

GSXR 1000 168 mph. My new favorite, scooters seems way too slow now.
Xxbeejay45xx
Elite
Elite

Post by Xxbeejay45xx »

Yes! I don't say anything bad about anybody but this must be done!
95 Elite SR af16e
72cc Polini Corsa
28 Oko Carb 58/144
Ported intake
ZX Trans
Polini vari, clutch, springs
5.5 rollers
Malossi crank , CDI
Genuine Arrow pipe
Front and Rear disc brakes
Dio Live headset
Stretch and fatty rear wheel
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

I agree. I understand free speech and all but this is getting to be too much.
1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 1man8scoots »

If he can keep coming back so can we all. Just remember that admins. I try my hardest at time to be nice, I'm just an as.shole sometimes, well most of the time. I keep the nice tone for those of whom deserve it.
Imagine a forum full of Trains420s. It could go this route. All that needs to be done is ban IPs.
Just Joel
Goped
Goped

Post by Just Joel »

Yep, I'm new to scoots but not to forums... This ish happens all the time and the only true fix is to permanently remove the trolls and spamers from the IP list. +1 for ban function
84 Honda Spree... The plastic at least.
benji
CB900F
CB900F

Post by benji »

I agree, it's ban time. Btw, I hope whoever runs this sight saw the "I hate hondaspree.net" and something about hoping he ruins it for th rest of us. I'm not quoting directly here (at least not well) but it's obvious he just wants to make this sight unusable for the rest of us. Walmart doesn't let people hang out inside yelling "I hate walmart".