Elite sb50p price?

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

budhanson1135
Noob
Noob

Elite sb50p price?

Post by budhanson1135 »

I recently just picked up another 89 Elite e sb50p seat was recently redone and new tires all lights blinkers ect work starts up instantly with electric statrt has back rack and only one mirror plastic is in good condition except the Grey floor board piece has a decent size Crack on the upper portion but I have a perfect one on my other scooter. I have about $300 into my first one and I bought my new one for $350 is that about what they're worth?
Steerplasty
Noob
Noob

Re: Elite sb50p price?

Post by Steerplasty »

They are worth what people will pay for them?

I am a big help I know....
1998 Honda Elite SR - Bone stock at the moment :/
vintagegarage
Elite
Elite

Re: Elite sb50p price?

Post by vintagegarage »

I think location may have a lot to do with price, and perhaps that is why you haven't got any specific numbers replies. I don't think anyone is going to drive very far to pick up an SB50.. perhaps 200 miles might be the limit, so the price will be local to your nearby area. I don't know the title requirements and licensing requirement for Minnesota, but the price will depend somewhat on how easy it is for a new buyer to be able to legally drive it on the streets where they live.

If you lived in Florida, you got a fair deal on both of your two SB50s, assuming you have the necessary paperwork Florida requires to legally operate them on the street. In Florida, with a clean Florida title accompanying the scooter, $450 would be about top selling price, but I see a typical asking price of $600-$700 on craigslist. Those above $450 will sit on craigslist for a month or more before they finally sell for $450. Without a title, then you are talking about $150-$200.

Bottom line, and it is just a guess, is that you did fine on both your deals, assuming you either have the paperwork, or your state doesn't require any paperwork, to operate them on the street.