Beautiful day for a campfire....

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Meatball
CB900F
CB900F

Beautiful day for a campfire....

Post by Meatball »

Lets hear about weekend plans, guys. Im fixing a few bugs on the SE50, went for a cruise on the Spree-lite and painted a set of AF16 belt covers. Topped it off with a cozy muffler fire.
Attachments
image1 (6).JPG
image1 (6).JPG (171.06 KiB) Viewed 3225 times
I need to find some new haters...the ones I have are starting to like me.
Jonadz
Spree
Spree

Re: Beautiful day for a campfire....

Post by Jonadz »

I'm doing some minor tinkering, major trying to accommodate the wife's endless list of "plans", and hopefully meeting up with you to pickup some parts and meet a guy from the forum lol
motormike

Post by motormike »

Rain today, off and on, but joined 8 other riders and we attended the local chapter of Ton-Up club bike show. Nothing too large, maybe 40 bikes entered the show. Fairly well attended, even turned to a very attractive lady who was seeking to shake my hand and ask my name. I answered, "they call me motormike,(I thought she looked familiar), but without hesitation i boldly asked "and what is your name"? She smiled and replied, "Megan Barry"...I was taken back just a little, as you see, she is the mayor of Nashville....when I got home, a kind neighbor had left a baggie full of cookies on my porch, mmmmmmm...all in all, I called it a win today. Tomorrow, a tradition I have held true for many years, the Greatest Spectacle in Motor Racing. Monday looking like a great day for long-range scooter riding. :urban:
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
jerz40
Elite
Elite

Post by jerz40 »

Sounds like it's been a good weekend for you motormike! :thumbwink:

I think today I will take my Metropolitan for a cruise, then as always tinker around with a few sprees, trying to sell off most of my extra ones and take the summer off, these things have got me whipped.