Big thanks to this great group!

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Jonadz
Spree
Spree

Re: Big thanks to this great group!

Post by Jonadz »

No hahaha I was spending more time waiting on the side of the road for my buddy on his ruckus then running! Had a few beers by the pier and got gas to. I think my average speed was about 30, I could comfortably cruise 45 but he couldn't and rubbing it in got a little old, just a little though.
Jonadz
Spree
Spree

Post by Jonadz »

Did the basic 3 decals, I know not the right style nor color for an 85 but was my favorite font and had to go with black.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (185.16 KiB) Viewed 3689 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (188.79 KiB) Viewed 3689 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (196.79 KiB) Viewed 3689 times
eclark5483
CB900F
CB900F

Post by eclark5483 »

You FOR SURE need a floormat, just to keep it in awesome shape on the floorboard. Consider buying one in the near future if the price is reasonable. Good investment for longevity. What strikes me the most is the minimal damage to the left side panel considering the swap. Wish more people would watch and learn, I like it. PROUDLY show off that it's a SPREE no matter what the drivetrain is.
Jonadz
Spree
Spree

Post by Jonadz »

Makes me happy reading you think the panels look good, next time I pull them I'll have to take pics of the inside! I'm in serious need of new panels hahaha. When I got them they were cracked and had 90% of the tabs and mounting holes broken... I did a few quick patches that with a close look are remarkably hideous! There were areas that needed trimming to accommodate the swap so I had absolutely no hard feelings cutting these panels, most would have scrapped them by now I would think. I've southern engineered ways to mount them with painted and contoured washers and what not. Over the years I've got pretty good at polishing tuuurds.