****Official Picture Post****

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

red91sit
Noob
Noob

Post by red91sit »

Looks like you've got some driving skillz
clocklaw
BMX
BMX

Post by clocklaw »

red91sit wrote:Looks like you've got some driving skillz
My little Elite will really stop on a dime :lol:
2001 Honda CH80
2006 Suzuki AN650
wikked_spree57
Elite
Elite

Post by wikked_spree57 »

This is my 1985 Honda Spree. ONE panel is still blue, because there's a sticker on there (to legally ride it). I STILL can't get any replies on the piston and rings. That is ALL I need besides the intake tube and I'm back on the road!

Right now the only thing I have done to it was to change the reed valves in it. I have also added a tach, but it is still being calibrated. I'd love to add more mods in the future, if anyone's got any ideas for me, I want low end power (you're looking at one of the biggest burnout fans around). Don't need it to go faster than 25 really, don't want to kill myself. Anyhow, have a look, this is my ride. Looks tore apart because it's a work in progress (till I get a piston). By the way, you'd never guess it's an Iowa model, but the restrictors have already been taken out ;)
1994 BMW 525i 5 speed BEAMER TIME
1983 Yamaha XC 180 - Bought barn fresh in mint condition and 254 miles. Best bike I ever owned :)
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

can you post a pic of the tach? i want to see this. im looking to put one on my elite but cant find one that will work.
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
wikked_spree57
Elite
Elite

Post by wikked_spree57 »

I will get one as soon as possible. It's still being calibrated, when I'm doing roughly 15 MPH it reads 4500RPM, I'm not sure it's right. If you want to add a tach, use one off an enduro dirtbike. They work flawlessly, I had one I sold on ebay, it went to 15K, but just too d*** big for my handlebars
1983 Yamaha XC 180 - Bought barn fresh in mint condition and 254 miles. Best bike I ever owned :)
wikked_spree57
Elite
Elite

Post by wikked_spree57 »

Not to mention, it's hard to get a pic of it functioning when the Spree don't run... My parts arrive Saturday, so sometime after that.
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

ok, i just think that would be awesome. i want to add a tac on the left side of the speed-o and a heater meter on the right
1991--------Tomos Targa-
wikked_spree57
Elite
Elite

Post by wikked_spree57 »

I will get some pictures this afternoon of the tach. I have my dad's friend's Spree here fixing it, and thought about trying it on that one to see if I get better signal, but I don't feel like unhooking it all.
wikked_spree57
Elite
Elite

Post by wikked_spree57 »

Dac - Here's the pic you wanted of my tachometer. It's set to 4 cylinder mode, and obviously the motor isnt running. It's tore apart. Anyhow, take note of my mileage, NOW the rings decided to go at 7,800 miles.
wikked_spree57
Elite
Elite

Post by wikked_spree57 »

That is my pair of Spree's, and I wanted to show off my new paintjob on the 85. It's far from completed, I have some sanding and not everything is painted yet. Neat though, huh?
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

thats a differnt color, i cant deside if i like it or not. on one hand its cool, and its cool because its not an everyday color. but at the same time im not so sure about he rims and a few other parts.
ill have to wait till its done. cool though none the less, painting is a pain in the * but the pride after words makes it worth it.
1991--------Tomos Targa-
wikked_spree57
Elite
Elite

Post by wikked_spree57 »

Right... and I don't plan on keeping the wheels red. I think those are gonna get shot with the brightest glossiest white I can find. I have more work to do yet as far as the paint goes, alot of it. The other Spree in the pictures, will sooner or later be a bright yellow. Hopefully by Spring. Yellow with black wheels, I want them both to stand out like *, just in case someone gets brave enough to steal them while they are guarded by a pit bull.. LOL
wikked_spree57
Elite
Elite

Post by wikked_spree57 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Salye_FMuW8

The video, as promised. I seriously will figure out something to do good for everyone who contributes to getting my transportation going!
wikked_spree57
Elite
Elite

Post by wikked_spree57 »

And after 1 M in the video, I held the throttle wide open, watch the result. Before that, I was only revving it, which it would rev up then act like it wasnt getting fuel or something. I know I still got alot to learn about these things yet....
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

this is just an update on my honda elite

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
This is my baby.63cc bore kit, highspeed pulley kit, drilled jet, drilled pipe, UNI pod air filter, 1000 rpm compression spring, freshly painting rims{if you think like a 5 year old it makes it faster} for 63cc it has amazing take off.
1991--------Tomos Targa-