Want to swap my spree with a 94 elite

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Novaone4
Noob
Noob

Want to swap my spree with a 94 elite

Post by Novaone4 »

I have a 86 spree and a 94 elite and want to swap the motor out on the spree to the elite! Do I have to swap wire harness? What do I need to do the swap. Some help please and thank you
bonesv

Re: Want to swap my spree with a 94 elite

Post by bonesv »

The search feature is available for info on your questions. Upper righthand corner-type in youe search word and just read thru some of the posts, there are thousands of them. I personally do not have experience with the spree swap. Welcome and good hunting! :urban:
Honda Elite SR
Honda Elite-Dio ZX

Dio ZX Headlight/Disc Brake Mod: http://hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=30861
motormike

Post by motormike »

Here's a LINK for example> http://www.hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewto ... nt#p305774
You will find 432 matches for a Search of the words "Spree motor mount"
The motor mount is the first and most critical place to start when considering a Spree/AF16 swap.
I am not experienced in doing this swap, so research is your friend, but there are a couple guys here that will chime in to give you some advice and assistance along the way. Good luck sir...mm... :urban:
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
Meatball
CB900F
CB900F

Post by Meatball »

Spree wiring harness works great with Elite motor swaps. You will just have to swap out a few connector plugs. Very simple.
I need to find some new haters...the ones I have are starting to like me.