Spree Speed Pulleys

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

3SPDX
Noob
Noob

Spree Speed Pulleys

Post by 3SPDX »

Hey guys, just throwing this up in case anyone's interested. We made a run of these pulleys for Spree a little while back; they're a custom designed CNC pulley, made right in Oregon. We just made a second batch and I wanted to post this here while we still have some in stock.

These things are awesome; simply remove your oem pulley, and install this in place. This lightweight, more aggressive pulley will get you an extra 8-10mph. BONUS! Plus, you keep your oem reliability. Keep in mind, this will hurt acceleration from a dead stop and low speed. With the spree, you can't have it both ways. This little dude will get you cruising right along for under $60.

https://scooterswapshop.com/products/sp ... 4589&_ss=r

- Brandon @ SSS
Brivander
Spree
Spree

Re: Spree Speed Pulleys

Post by Brivander »

You guys should make a shim kit for this pulley, so it would be adjustable changing the back-side and face dimension. I love the pulley, but it's just a bit too much for a guy my size.

This way you could add some to the face, and remove some from the back and have a corresponding ratio change.

It would also be nice to know the total distance this makes the pulley's closer so users could adjust manually if desired using shims. Good product. Great quality.
1985 Black/Purple Spree-39 GPS
1985 Red/White Spree-40 GPS
1987 Black/Purple Elite-44 GPS
1985 Red/Black Aero-42 GPS
1992 Red/Gray Jog- 56 GPS