Why can't I find a MLM Spree exhaust?

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Vtoomsen
Noob
Noob

Why can't I find a MLM Spree exhaust?

Post by Vtoomsen »

I saw this exhaust mentioned in another thread and went looking online for it. From the videos it looks and sounds great but I can't seem to find anything online to purchase one. Was this a limited run? Are there more being made? Perhaps someone even knows where I might be able to find one? All answers are greatly appreciated, thank you.
Meatball
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Why can't I find a MLM Spree exhaust?

Post by Meatball »

Save your money. Theres a good reason these pages arent filled with endless content showing hopped up Spree motors. They stopped making those pipes because they ran out of suckers to buy them. Take the money you were gonna spend on an MLM pipe and a crappy bore kit and buy a different motor to swap in your Spree. The Spree motor actually has many great uses like a doorstop, a boat anchor or even a piece of garden art next to the gnomes and pink flamingo.
I need to find some new haters...the ones I have are starting to like me.
Afn47594
BMX
BMX

Post by Afn47594 »

I recently purchased the MLM pipe from treatland and returned it on the advice from my scooter mechanic. He said my spree would run better on the stock exhaust. It might work better for others though.

http://www.treatland.tv/MLM-honda-spree ... pe-381.htm
eclark5483
CB900F
CB900F

Post by eclark5483 »

Afn47594 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:38 pm I recently purchased the MLM pipe from treatland and returned it on the advice from my scooter mechanic. He said my spree would run better on the stock exhaust.
Sounds to me like your scooter mechanic has no idea how exhaust sound waves work in a 2 stroke engine.
Ben L.
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by Ben L. »

MLM makes a great exhaust. I’ve owned more than a few and was happy with how they performed. Even on stock bikes they give a bit more pep.