1989 Elite E stator

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Ice45
Noob
Noob

1989 Elite E stator

Post by Ice45 »

Trying to locate a stator for my Elite E. Discontinued everywhere. Can anyone point me in a direction to find one or one from something else that would work one it?
Wisconsin
vintagegarage
Elite
Elite

Re: 1989 Elite E stator

Post by vintagegarage »

Here is one you can have for free, plus, you will end up with many spare parts for your Elite E:
http://hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=37704

Also, Please take a second and update your profile to show where you are... you may find someone near you that has one.
Ice45
Noob
Noob

Post by Ice45 »

I apologize I’m from Wisconsin. I didn’t think about filling that out.
Wisconsin
mousewheels
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by mousewheels »

Trying to locate a stator for my Elite E. Discontinued everywhere. Can anyone point me in a direction to find one or one from something else that would work one it?
Re: something else that would work. A Spree stator has been used with success on the SB50.

Links: 1st link is why I thought (back then) the 86/87 NQ50 stator was the best candidate. 84/85 may be fine, I've never followed up.

2nd link is of an SB50 owner running a Spree stator.
The thread is a bit difficult to follow. There were multiple issues between stator and CDI along with Wheelman's scooter names.

The coil refer to as "Timmy" came from a Spree Wheelman-111 owned. Timmy's stator was in place when the SB50 was back to working.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35543
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12633