1994 Honda Elite 50 Pricing question

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

darren8c
Noob
Noob

1994 Honda Elite 50 Pricing question

Post by darren8c »

My neighbor is selling a 1994 Honda Elite 50 with about 1,800K miles on it. It is in decent condition. The paint is a bit faded. The front fairing was replaced and is brighter than the rest of the scooter. There is also a crack in the floor board. I told him to let me know if he was ever going to sell it. It was sitting for 6 years, and he got it running the other day and said he told me to make him a fair offer if I was interested in it. I drove it yesterday and it seems to run just fine. He has the title for it. I would say it is in okay condition. Better than fair, probably a little less than good.

What do you think a fair offer is?
Not the greatest picture, but hopefully helps get a feel for it.
motormike

Re: 1994 Honda Elite 50 Pricing question

Post by motormike »

Price for '94 Elite S in "okay" condition in my area is $400-$700.
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
Meatball
CB900F
CB900F

Re: 1994 Honda Elite 50 Pricing question

Post by Meatball »

Mike’s prices are accurate for Seattle area also. Running and with a title justify the upper end of that range. Factor in that its a 94’ with the af16e motor and youve got yourself a great find. Buy it before someone else does.

Use the fact that its missing the battery cover to knock the price down. That piece isnt easy to find and usually not cheap when you do.
I need to find some new haters...the ones I have are starting to like me.