What’s my mint ‘87 with 30 miles worth??

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Carphone1990
Noob
Noob

What’s my mint ‘87 with 30 miles worth??

Post by Carphone1990 »

Years ago I bought a mint condition 1987 nq50 with 30 original miles on it from an 80’s child actor. The key had gone missing, so the bike sat for decades. I cleaned up the carb and it runs flawlessly. I’m on the fence whether to keep it or sell. I don’t have tons of space in my garage, and never ride it so I’m curious what you guys think I should expect if I sold it, or if it would be wise to just keep it? Any input is appreciated

Matt
vintagegarage
Elite
Elite

Re: What’s my mint ‘87 with 30 miles worth??

Post by vintagegarage »

Price depends on your location. Please update your location in your profile or mention it in your post, and you will get a good answer here. Note that mint condition means perfect, chrome looks like it was made yesterday, plastics still shine like new, 35 year old tires tires are not dry rotted, original paint on the wheels is perfect, and so on. Original condition might be a better description than mint.
eclark5483
CB900F
CB900F

Re: What’s my mint ‘87 with 30 miles worth??

Post by eclark5483 »

Mint 87' will fetch anywhere from $800-1200 around these parts. Mint 87' Iowa worth more. eBay prices do not reflect real world prices. That's a gold diggers hide out of over inflated junk and misleads people into thinking what they have is valued more then it actually is. If you have the title, which should have the 80's child actors name on it, that might make it quite a bit more valuable, otherwise.. it's just a Spree.