JW Parts Plus - RIP OFF ARTISTS- BEWARE!!!!!!

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Spree Nut 1
Noob
Noob

JW Parts Plus - RIP OFF ARTISTS- BEWARE!!!!!!

Post by Spree Nut 1 »

Just to let anyone know that is thinking of using them. They took my money for their so called rebuilding service and NEVER contacted me as to where to send my clutch. Furthermore, they NEVER had the courtesy to respond to any of my 3 emails! I did buy the service on Ebay so I filled a claim to get my money back but what a hassle!

SHAME ON THEM - THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS FOR SURE!!!
Meatball
CB900F
CB900F

Re: JW Parts Plus - RIP OFF ARTISTS- BEWARE!!!!!!

Post by Meatball »

I used them only ONCE about 2yrs ago. I went through their website and didnt use Ebay. I recall it took like 2-3 weeks to get my clutch shoes back. I only sent the shoes, not entire assembly. Transaction went fine and the fresh kevlar pads worked great. No issues to report but….that was 2yrs ago.
I need to find some new haters...the ones I have are starting to like me.
mousewheels
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by mousewheels »

Just to let anyone know that is thinking of using them. They took my money for their so called rebuilding service and NEVER contacted me as to where to send my clutch. Furthermore, they NEVER had the courtesy to respond to any of my 3 emails! I did buy the service on Ebay so I filled a claim to get my money back but what a hassle!

SHAME ON THEM - THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS FOR SURE!!!
This is just a dropped sale and a one off at that.

Jwpartsplus feedback record say it all. You are their first negative *ever*
eBay store present since 2009, over 7700 transactions with 100% positive feedback
Attachments
jwpartspro.JPG
jwpartspro.JPG (36.74 KiB) Viewed 2278 times
eclark5483
CB900F
CB900F

Post by eclark5483 »

Used them 3 times, never had issue. Takes a couple weeks for turn around. figure mailing it there and mailing it back. Expecting it "RIGHT NOW", yes, even after 2 weeks is unreasonable.
btosi
Goped
Goped

Post by btosi »

eclark5483 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:19 am Used them 3 times, never had issue. Takes a couple weeks for turn around. figure mailing it there and mailing it back. Expecting it "RIGHT NOW", yes, even after 2 weeks is unreasonable.
He didn't say he was expecting it in two weeks. He said they took his payment and did not respond to his three emails to tell him were to send the clutch too.