Vento fun :)

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Vento fun :)

Post by burnt_toast »

I finally got a helmet (full face motorcycle type), so I got a chance to ride my vento on some long streets. All I can say is, this a 50cc monster! :twisted:

I raced my friend's 125cc daytona extreme, 3 times, and won all three. Me and him just rode through different neighborhoods, and then tried to top out down a good size hill. I got it going up to 51mph. :D

I'm hoping to upgrade the exhaust in the future, since this one is pretty quite compared to the spree. it sounds good taking off, then is almost silent at higher speeds.

All I can say, is this a very fun scooter! :)

heres some pics:

my favorite one:
projects galore :nerd:
BluPhire
Elite
Elite

Post by BluPhire »

Wow! that thing is sweet! I want to get a bigger scooter (bigger non-engine-wise). But, then again, I want to save my money for a 50cc Dirt Bike. Guess I should get a job. lol.
I try to fix things with a hammer and wrench!
Tippmann98
Spree
Spree

Post by Tippmann98 »

Haha, yeah... I may post some pictures of my Aprilia later if i remember. I would love to race you some day on your vento, toast. I think it would be a Very close race by the way you talk.
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

Tippmann98 wrote:Haha, yeah... I may post some pictures of my Aprilia later if i remember. I would love to race you some day on your vento, toast. I think it would be a Very close race by the way you talk.
yeh thatd be pretty cool. too bad u live in kentucky, too far away for me (SA, Texas).

on another note, i took the spree out for a few runs down my street, that was also a lot of fun. nothing like going 30-mph yet sounding like your goin a lot faster. :P :o

also raced my friends daytona on the spree, he gets me every time even though it feels like my acceleration should be better. from a 10mph roll i can stay w/ him until he pulls after 30 :? :)
Tippmann98
Spree
Spree

Post by Tippmann98 »

How fast does it actually go?
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

Tippmann98 wrote:How fast does it actually go?
my vento or my friends xtreme? both of use top out at ~50mph. i just get there quicker b/c im 2-stroke. 8) :)
Tippmann98
Spree
Spree

Post by Tippmann98 »

I think we owuld have a very intresting race, because i top out the same and we seem to have similar specks.
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

wow today was fun. now that i finally got my insurance, i rode my vento to work. its a nice curvy road w/ a 50mph limit, and for the most part i was able to go that fast. 8) Then there was some hills and I got it going even faster, fastest was 54mph. :o