StillSpeeding's Bikes

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

motormike

Re: StillSpeeding's Bikes

Post by motormike »

noiseguy wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:52 pm Really? That's too bad. He was a funny guy.
I'm a little surprised to hear you say "funny".
Nothing about maddog struck me as humorous, so i must assume
you meant he was Funny=sick and demented and rude, like Don Rickles maybe.
I feel certain that if maddog were still trying to disrupt and insult people as he did,
my presence here would have ended long ago.
I am so happy that this board has continued to be a place without
chaos and negativity running rampant. RIP maddog.
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

Crawler wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:49 pm
noiseguy wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:52 pm Really? That's too bad. He was a funny guy.
Yes.. Last july he passed away, sad story on it also.. i see his humor in some of his posts but many didnt, glad to see somebody else online still that still remembers him
This is sad to hear. I have mixed feelings about maddog. I even remember making the post here back in 2008, what a different time..

As much as he posted things to fuel up ppl's threads, it did make things interesting sometimes. And to his credit, he even sent me some free parts one time. A 'spring-saver' for rear pulley. Never did quite set it up to work right, but he came thru and sent it, much to my surprise at the time (had assumed it to all be bs).

RIP maddog.
projects galore :nerd:
Crawler
BMX
BMX

Post by Crawler »

burnt_toast wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:53 pm
Crawler wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:49 pm
Yes.. Last july he passed away, sad story on it also.. i see his humor in some of his posts but many didnt, glad to see somebody else online still that still remembers him
This is sad to hear. I have mixed feelings about maddog. I even remember making the post here back in 2008, what a different time..

As much as he posted things to fuel up ppl's threads, it did make things interesting sometimes. And to his credit, he even sent me some free parts one time. A 'spring-saver' for rear pulley. Never did quite set it up to work right, but he came thru and sent it, much to my surprise at the time (had assumed it to all be bs).

RIP maddog.
His parts hoard was pretty massive.. still alot in his collection that i now own.. plan to build some cool bikes with it