Got in an accident...

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Got in an accident...

Post by MySpree »

Yesterday i was driving to dacs house from grand haven when i was in an accident. I was driving down a hill in a forestted area in my moms new van when i drove through an intersection ( had a green light ), halfway trough i was t boned. I was hit by a pickup truck, it ended up slamming the van into a ditch, and trapping me inside, i was able to climb out the rear hatch when i took one step into my left leg and collapsed from pain and blacked out.I woke up in the hospital with tubes and s*** all over me, a neck thingy stopping me from moving, and i was strapped down, thats all i remember because i blacked out again. I have a fractured leg ( not bad, but needs healing ) 2 re-broken ribs, dislocated my shoulder, i have cuts and bruises and a concution. I should be home tomorrow.

Word of the wise, no matter how safe you think it is, always look before you cross and intersection, especially if its forested and there is no visibility.
Eft37
Elite
Elite

Post by Eft37 »

Yikes, dude. Speed recovery to you.
lacrosseboy
Goped
Goped

Post by lacrosseboy »

dang dude i hope you will be alright.
losthope
Elite
Elite

Post by losthope »

ya get well... eat and sleep good helps for speedy recovery.
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

d*** that sucks, what the guy who hit you getting?
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
dr.ona
Spree
Spree

Post by dr.ona »

d***!
Thanks for reminding all of us about intersections...
Hurry up and recover...

R
"I can't drive......35!"
MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

he didnt see the light and barreled threw. He gets a reckless driver, and i can sue him if i want.
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

you wanna just ship me those d*** parts? :roll:
its like, every time you try to bring something out to me, theres allways some crazy thing that stops you from doing so. Like the first time your car broke down, second time you spend all your time working on the mini bike and could not make it down to my house, now this...

I mean, honestlly, when i was talking to your sister on AIM, the hole thing just sounded like a bull s*** excuse. But hey, if its all real, i hope you get better soon.
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

MySpree wrote:he didnt see the light and barreled threw. He gets a reckless driver, and i can sue him if i want.
Sue the bastards, its the American way.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
Animal Chin
Noob
Noob

Post by Animal Chin »

Hope you feel better. I was going to give you a call soon because I finally received that new drive belt, but I think I'll let you rest a while. Actually, you have my scooter running so good I'm not sure the belt could make it much better. Get some rest.
MySpree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by MySpree »

s*** happens, im sorry, i have no problem shipping.