just picked up a 99 elite s for $100

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

edwardzx7
Spree
Spree

just picked up a 99 elite s for $100

Post by edwardzx7 »

the guy had a YARD full of three wheelers on top of the scooter,after digging threw them pulled it out,riged up ignition,panels cracked but i can work with them. just glad i got something i can make faster,loved the spree i had(sold that for 200.)but looking forward to going 50 plus mph.
Image-$show your right$
DorkoElite303
Spree
Spree

Post by DorkoElite303 »

PICS!!!!!!
edwardzx7
Spree
Spree

Post by edwardzx7 »

Image,Image,Image,Image.just clean the carb today,going to do some painting this week,get a battery. trying to find jap tail lights for it.anyway thats it. -ed
Image-$show your right$
edwardzx7
Spree
Spree

Post by edwardzx7 »

decided to paint it blue pearl.dupont fan spray paint,primer,and clear coat.look better in person.Image,Image,Image. one coat primer,2 coats paint,1 coat clear.
Image-$show your right$
DorkoElite303
Spree
Spree

Post by DorkoElite303 »

LOOKS GOOD! I just picked up an Elite S that is yellow also. I'm thinking about a 125cc water cool set-up. Still debating... what is your top speed on it? I got mine up to 37mph down a small hill. Did you do all the cali de-restrictions yet?
Elite1998
Spree
Spree

Post by Elite1998 »

I'm liking the blue..should come out nicely
Honda Elite SA50-S

Stock motor, 9:1 gears, Kelli High speed pulley=a top speed of ?? Maxed the speedo out if that counts..average 45 mph
average 85 mpg
eight08boy
Goped
Goped

is

Post by eight08boy »

is the blue rattle can let me know
Gjino Kanahele

U asking cherry price u better have cherry s***
bryanska
Noob
Noob

Re: just picked up a 99 elite s for $100

Post by bryanska »

edwardzx7 wrote:the guy had a YARD full of three wheelers on top of the scooter,after digging threw them pulled it out,riged up ignition,panels cracked but i can work with them. just glad i got something i can make faster,loved the spree i had(sold that for 200.)but looking forward to going 50 plus mph.
If the thing doesn't work out, PM me - I might be interested in parts.
edwardzx7
Spree
Spree

Post by edwardzx7 »

i drove two hours just to get it,i'll make it work!lol :lol: .As far as top speed,i have not drove it but know it runs and its been registerd in nc before,gonna go get some mirrors and a battery,turn signals and tail bulbs and stuff for it..the paint question can be answered if you read the post carefully :roll: (not being a *,but really hate when people ask question that the answer is right there).
Image-$show your right$
89D/OSpree
BMX
BMX

Post by 89D/OSpree »

brah das f#@$ing crazy, $100 bucks! awesome! in hawaii you cannot even dream of getting one bike for dat much! LUCKEEEE!
89 D/O Elite Sick
89 D/O Spree Gettin Well
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

Wow, definition of a steal right therr enjoy your yardsale find better than spree on all levels :P
projects galore :nerd:
justinnielsen01
Spree
Spree

Post by justinnielsen01 »

ill give you 200
edwardzx7
Spree
Spree

Post by edwardzx7 »

dont think i'll sell this one.thanks for the offer though.just painted a good deal of stuff.will post pics after i go pick up my locks.have not seen one like it yet but still missing panels,but still coming together nicely.
Image-$show your right$