ram air

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

To hit 100mph with 9:1 gears the engine would need to be spinning around 16,000 RPM, something I HIGHLY doubt his piece of s*** motor can crank(assuming it has actually ran at one point or another).
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
SpyderMike
Elite
Elite

Post by SpyderMike »

this thread delivers *thumbs up!*
EliteS120ccJDM
Spree
Spree

Post by EliteS120ccJDM »

52.6mm crank and 54mm bore...f*** you guys..wait till i put the vid up..
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

EliteS120ccJDM wrote:52.6mm crank and 54mm bore...f*** you guys..wait till i put the vid up..
we have been waiting for 2 months now....

Should i even mention here about how you posted on the hawaii forums, and there was over 3 pages of people talking bad about you?

Post up the video and prove all of us wrong.

Until then, stop lying, because we know you are lying.
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
Kenny_McCormic
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by Kenny_McCormic »

Dac wrote:
EliteS120ccJDM wrote:52.6mm crank and 54mm bore...f*** you guys..wait till i put the vid up..
we have been waiting for 2 months now....

Should i even mention here about how you posted on the hawaii forums, and there was over 3 pages of people talking bad about you?

Post up the video and prove all of us wrong.

Until then, stop lying, because we know you are lying.
What he said.
I am not a mechanic, nor do I play one on TV. Actually my advice is probably worth slightly less than what you pay to view it.
EliteS120ccJDM
Spree
Spree

Post by EliteS120ccJDM »

Ok 1st of all..the 70cc kit was an aluminum mhr kit...2nd of all my block was taken to the machine shop..yes it was milled down..and yes I did mill the crank a little bit..like 1 or 1 nd a half mm...3rd of all..I guess this * * idea aint goina werk..so that's off the list..does look kool though...but I'm jus waiting on my piston..wen it does arrive and I have time to put this bike together I'm going to take it out ont he highway and prove u all wrong..also..my carb is rejetted to 185 , and I ported the cylinder..ported the reed entrence on the motor..and it has a ported high compresion head..yes my block is milled down!!
Dac
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by Dac »

you seized your motor?

you dont say...

i did just say that a mod such as this would lead to a motor seize and... Whats this???? IT DID???? ... wow...
.and it has a ported high compresion head.
dont you think on a 120cc set up you have enough compression?

Lets follow along with your story for a second and see if this makes any since...

Your Bike had to much compression so the kick start gears started to get wore out. Instead of fixing the gears you took the bottom ring off. Once your gears did go out, you had to order more so you could start it and prove to us that we are all wrong.
But then you got in your gears in. We all waited about a month for you to post this video and you never did. Now that we ask about it you admit that you destroyed your piston (what a surprise). So now your waiting for your new piston to come in. Then once you get your new piston in you are going to put your bike together with your new "ported high compression" head.

Can i go ahead and guess the next part of this story?

some story about broken kick start gears, or something about you taking out the rings. I mean, you did it before.
"Its not what you ride, its that you ride"
1996--------Honda Elite S-
1991--------Tomos Targa-
And a Bunch of other bikes.
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

that ram air adds +20hp to the WHEEL at least! plus gets him mad street cred for sure

roll by a civic and flash him a piece of that blue ram air tubing and it'll put their cold air intake to shame! :shock:

mad props, cap it off with a cone filter for that genuine CAI look and no telling the awards it would win OMGZ fo real
projects galore :nerd:
EliteS120ccJDM
Spree
Spree

Post by EliteS120ccJDM »

It wasn't kus of the ram air...if u look closly at the piks it dosent have the cylinder on...I put the ram air after it got messed up because I forgot to take the little ring of that goes under the bottom 1..I'm not to sure of its name..
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

EliteS120ccJDM wrote:It wasn't kus of the ram air...if u look closly at the piks it dosent have the cylinder on...I put the ram air after it got messed up because I forgot to take the little ring of that goes under the bottom 1..I'm not to sure of its name..
you're talking about that there baller ring, again a symbol of mad street cred. cant ride widout it homie. throw it back on and get in da game! :twisted:
projects galore :nerd:
EliteS120ccJDM
Spree
Spree

Post by EliteS120ccJDM »

burnt_toast wrote:that ram air adds +20hp to the WHEEL at least! plus gets him mad street cred for sure

roll by a civic and flash him a piece of that blue ram air tubing and it'll put their cold air intake to shame! :shock:

mad props, cap it off with a cone filter for that genuine CAI look and no telling the awards it would win OMGZ fo real

Lmao!!!hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha..I'm like lauphin hard as * over here..lol..hahahhaha
EliteS120ccJDM
Spree
Spree

Post by EliteS120ccJDM »

burnt_toast wrote:
EliteS120ccJDM wrote:It wasn't kus of the ram air...if u look closly at the piks it dosent have the cylinder on...I put the ram air after it got messed up because I forgot to take the little ring of that goes under the bottom 1..I'm not to sure of its name..
you're talking about that there baller ring, again a symbol of mad street cred. cant ride widout it homie. throw it back on and get in da game! :twisted:

Lmao!!hahahahahah baller ring..lmao hahahaha
tru72
CB900F
CB900F

Post by tru72 »

still waiting for the vid...... :shock:
EliteS120ccJDM
Spree
Spree

Post by EliteS120ccJDM »

Still waiting for my piston...and a *..or just a whole nother frame..I just have an old motorcycle plate on it.but dosent rlly matter since my uncle is the chief of all the cops around here..so I'm good..but still want my *.
EliteS120ccJDM
Spree
Spree

Post by EliteS120ccJDM »

Look..write what ya have to say..um..ill reply to this post 2marr...I gotta go to sleep..skool in the a.m..its almost midnite over here in jersey...