PLEASE HELP US OUT

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

vnice
Goped
Goped

PLEASE HELP US OUT

Post by vnice »

Hey all...so, it's been a long time since I've posted.

In case you haven't followed the news, Vegas is a very bad place to be in these financial times. My wife lost her job, and we are being evicted because our landlord has not paid the mortgage. The best part is, we had no idea about the eviction. He's monitored any notices sent to the house and taken them so he can still get rent checks from us. So, now we have a lot of bills to pay, plus we need to get a deposit for a new place raised, all on top of raising a 6 year old.

So, things got very bad for us very fast. I am starting a second job in two weeks...but I won't even draw my first check from that job for another week or two after that starts. I had to sell my scooter last month as it is because she lost her job...d***, I miss it.

So, if anyone can help us with a donation, no matter how small, please let me know. We have paypal and everything. No matter what you can do, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you if you can, and I apologize to anyone who is offended by me panhandling on here...believe me, I don't like it either.
veedubh20
CB900F
CB900F

Post by veedubh20 »

rent is cheaper than make payment for house... :D
keithw
Elite
Elite

Post by keithw »

Things are getting pretty ugly here. Sadly, rent is not always cheaper. The price of homes has dropped like a rock so if you have the credit to get into one the payments can be pretty reasonable. On the other hand with all the forclosures the demand for rentals is very strong. The cost of rent has not come down at all.

While it is fairly common I think that what your landlord did may be concidered fraud and you might have some recourse. Of course if he doesn't have any assets left there will not be anything you can get out of him.

keithw
Honda Pal (Speed-o-scooter) JDM Spree with varator trans.
Honda Spree, 1985.
Another Honda Pal

Let's give it a try, how hard could it be?