how much can i get for this

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

-aL-
Elite
Elite

how much can i get for this

Post by -aL- »

whats the going rate for a 1987 spree with almost 6000 miles on it... it may need a new piston... is $300 reasonable?
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

if you have the title, then yes. If no, I'd half that price, and maybe less b/c of the engine wear.
projects galore :nerd:
SpreeByrd
Noob
Noob

Post by SpreeByrd »

I got a 1985 Spree with only 711 original miles. We went thru and redone throttle, gas tank, carbs, filters, new battery. Tires are excellent, and the plastic is all good. Seat couldnt be better. I am thinking 600.00. Am I in the right ballpark?
burnt_toast
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by burnt_toast »

SpreeByrd wrote:I got a 1985 Spree with only 711 original miles. We went thru and redone throttle, gas tank, carbs, filters, new battery. Tires are excellent, and the plastic is all good. Seat couldnt be better. I am thinking 600.00. Am I in the right ballpark?
again, of course, as long as you have the title. however if you're selling in a state that doesnt requrie a scooter to be registered, then by all means sell for that much. Just keep in mind a brand new scooter doesn't cost much more than that, so you'll either have to find a buyer who really likes sprees or lower the price a bit more. But if you can show the buyer all the things you've changed and that the bike is imaculate, then you can shoot for that price. just some things to think about.
projects galore :nerd:
-aL-
Elite
Elite

bahh

Post by -aL- »

i aquired an elite so i sold my peice of crap spree for like 50 bucks haha i dont think i owulda gotten 300 for it
vette76
CB900F
CB900F

Post by vette76 »

lol. ok. well, that settles that. good luck with the elite man. hook it up!
00' sa-50 slammed and stretched
89' elite sb, with a 99' af16, (SOLD)
87' spree (SOLD
87' mustang gt vert kenne bell, irs.
90' mustang notch turbo drag car
12' wrx