Hand Painting a Spree

The place to discuss rides, accessories, or whatever is tangentially Spree/Elite-related

Moderator: Moderator

Sparrow
BMX
BMX

Hand Painting a Spree

Post by Sparrow »

Ok, I've decided that I want to put my art skills to the test and actually paint my spree with a paintbrush and all. Do ya'll think that's possible? I want to do all different colors and I have a certain design in my head. I dont' even know what type of paint I could use, do any of you?
This is just a thought and may be a dumb one, but I thought I would see what ya'll think.
1986 Special Edition Spree...very girly.
1976 Chevy Nova.....very granny
2000 Chevy Tahoe....my girly truck
2003 Subaru Forester....hubby's sporty snow smasher
vette76
CB900F
CB900F

Post by vette76 »

i used the krylon fusion and airbrush paint. however, krylon fusion comes in limited colors. i dont think it comes in orange, which is what u want right? the fender and the leg guard are going to be hard to sand so watch out. u can always get automotive paint with plastisiezer added. but its expensive.
00' sa-50 slammed and stretched
89' elite sb, with a 99' af16, (SOLD)
87' spree (SOLD
87' mustang gt vert kenne bell, irs.
90' mustang notch turbo drag car
12' wrx
Sparrow
BMX
BMX

Post by Sparrow »

I was planning on doing it either orange with silver flames or silver with orange flames. But I had an idea last night to get out my paintbrushes and just do like a whole mural on my spree. But, maybe I'll have to stick with an airbrush instead of a classic paintbrush. I'm not fully sure what I want to do yet. THey had a lot of nice colors of Krylon fushion at Michael's Crafts, but you're right, I don't remember seeing orange.
Hmmm....decisions decisions :roll: :?:
1986 Special Edition Spree...very girly.
1976 Chevy Nova.....very granny
2000 Chevy Tahoe....my girly truck
2003 Subaru Forester....hubby's sporty snow smasher