Dan's Gyro "The skunk"

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

chevyguyjay
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Dan's Gyro "The skunk"

Post by chevyguyjay »

hey motormike. dan has another key. he just keeps forgetting to bring it by. its not going to matter now cause im taking his bike back over to his house. like i said its done so i have no use for it being in my garage anymore lol. 8)
~2004 Geely Fashion~
66SIX
CB900F
CB900F

Re: Dan's Gyro "The skunk"

Post by 66SIX »

Hello Dan / Jason I was thinking about your top secret reveals and just my opinion ... I think you should post things as you do them
I have had so much luck with fellow members helping me out and getting ideas .
For example I did a post on has anyone made foot pegs for a spree I had a basic idea on how I was going to do it.
Then I got some really interesting replies and actually could see by the photo someone sent me ,it was perfect and
most of the R&D was already done I made a few changes but it came out perfect and saved me a lot of time by not doing trial
and error .
Your pick up idea looks great but...... I would have mentioned you need to put some tie downs or a hold bar at the sides and rear
But I am sure you had already thought of that and just haven't got to it yet .
It's also nice to see people trying different things .
Again I think it looks cool but I just think sometimes if you share your ideas you might save yourself some work and find there is a better way to do things.
I talk to you guys later ......