nb50 aero/vision project

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

Kevinstonge
Elite
Elite

Re: nb50 aero/vision project

Post by Kevinstonge »

not really my style of stickers, but to each their own. They do, however, make a scooter considerably faster. :thumbwink:
btw nice aero. get a bore kit and start really enjoying it.
paulpauly7
CB900F
CB900F

Post by paulpauly7 »

we have those here.Here they are called a honda spacey in my opinion they are one damm ugly bike i wouldnt ride one
86 Nifty Fifty (spree)
ZX disk brake
Kitico 120kmh speedo
AF18 ZX ported
Polini corsa
Malossi crank
CTmani
24mmOKO
40pilot118main
Scorpion pipe
8.44 to 1
Michelin s1
71.3mph
92 yz125, 94 crm250
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

Kevinstonge wrote:not really my style of stickers, but to each their own. They do, however, make a scooter considerably faster. :thumbwink:
btw nice aero. get a bore kit and start really enjoying it.
i agree with the considerably faster comment haha, im not finished with the stickers yet, gonna get more and pretty much cover the whole scoot, as for a big bore kit, i dont really wanna put one on right now, 35mph is more than enough for me, i only ever ride this on 30mph roads and its gonna be my daily rider for a while, if i wanna go faster ive got a honda cg125. for now stickers are the only performance mod im doing :lol:
paulpauly7 wrote:we have those here.Here they are called a honda spacey in my opinion they are one damm ugly bike i wouldnt ride one
we dont have them over here, if we do there sure aint any for sale and theres no parts for them here either so i presume they never sold them here, wouldnt catch me riding it either. but each to their own as kevinstonge said aint it :)
A good toolkit is a hammer and a condom. If the hammer doesn't fix it, Use the condom to f**k it!
Kevinstonge
Elite
Elite

Post by Kevinstonge »

I will agree it's not the nicest looking model in the Honda lineup, but they've really grown on me in the last 5 years. They are extremely comfortable, handle flawlessly in the twisties, and have 4 stroke, wide open trottle all day, reliability. Not to mention retro as can be. Haha. Pauly, if you ever feel like sending me some spacy parts across the pond I'd love a lower front turn signal setup!!
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

to be honest i would like another twist and go, a 125cc thats real comfortable but dont want anything like that lol, gonna go look at some scoots at the dealership and see what i can get trade in price for my cg125 and my aprillia rs125, hopefully can get something decent lol. if i only i could afford this too/get the right licence
Attachments
101761640_300.jpg
101761640_300.jpg (16.76 KiB) Viewed 6504 times
101761638_300.jpg
101761638_300.jpg (15.03 KiB) Viewed 6504 times
101761637_300.jpg
101761637_300.jpg (14.87 KiB) Viewed 6504 times
A good toolkit is a hammer and a condom. If the hammer doesn't fix it, Use the condom to f**k it!
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

so got the scooter running today after i dont know how long............... rear wheels seized again so wheel will be coming off again so i can see whats goin on with the brakes.
decided its gonna be my daily commuter, i may have to remove all the stickers due to insurance people being right * about them, adding a plastic box to the rear so i can carry my 2 pairs of gloves, socket set, face mask and a spair set of clothing just incase i get soaked on the way to work, its big enough for now, will replace with a black box, with a lid so all my stuff dont get soaked, for now itll get covered with a cut off of tarpauling. not attached to scoot yet but will post pics of what it looks like when it is.
Last edited by uk-visionsa50 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

seeing if my stuff will fit in the box....
Last edited by uk-visionsa50 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

got the new kickstart half moon shaped gear today, will try installing it later today
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

ok, small update no pics, got a original, unripped/unmarked seat on the way, only cost £16 too ! :smile: i may soon be installing a mallossi variator kit and a mallossi belt, ill do a big bore kit and exhaust install in the future. scooter might be getting a custom respray in candy green with white pinstriping and a white/silver flake. will update with pics soon
patthesoundguy

Post by patthesoundguy »

OK I just noticed the sea of smiley faces on the side plastic.... Love it dude that so rules :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Dude! Ya Can't Fix Stupid!
84 Spree stock
84 Spree Dio AF18E MHR Cylinder Arrow Pipe 28mm OKO
80 Express, 47mm DR BBKit, Weak Ends Intake, Boyesen Dual stage reeds, 19mm Delorto carb, MLM pipe
79 Express
85 Aero 80 stock
84 elite 125 stock
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

patthesoundguy wrote:OK I just noticed the sea of smiley faces on the side plastic.... Love it dude that so rules :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
thanks, ima be redoing that soon and clearcoating it so itll hopefully last longer lol
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

quick post, seat has finally been dispatched so should get it sometime next week, ebay pic posted below, will clean it up when i get it, got a mallossi multivar kit on the way :) my variator isnt in the best condition so thats a good "replacement" ;) got a mallossi belt on order too, tyres are close to the legal limit so i might replace them with bigger tyres, any sujjestions on size ?
Attachments
$(KGrHqRHJFUFDK,wSRe9BQ4EYPEhEg~~60_12.jpg
$(KGrHqRHJFUFDK,wSRe9BQ4EYPEhEg~~60_12.jpg (35 KiB) Viewed 6460 times
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

i no longer own the honda scooter now but i will do a thread on my new bike wich im sure you guys will like....