not a honda geared 50cc 2 stroke project

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Re: not a honda geared 50cc 2 stroke project

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

dfgride when its done
Last edited by uk-visionsa50 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A good toolkit is a hammer and a condom. If the hammer doesn't fix it, Use the condom to f**k it!
swimmingfree
CBR1000RR
CBR1000RR

Post by swimmingfree »

glad to here your doing that love to see the hole job
post photo on how it looks now as a starting point ...
swimmingfree
handicap (dyslexia)
looking for
se50 crank...

SpreJunk 87elite in a spree body
ruckus variator , 3.5 tire , 1500 drive face spring , a 64 bbk ,
8 gram rollers, stock carb , after market air filter and 105 jet
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

will do, im getting all the parts i need together first, trying to get the frame, forks and wheels off this guy just negotiating a price, soon as ive got it ill post some pics
A good toolkit is a hammer and a condom. If the hammer doesn't fix it, Use the condom to f**k it!
redvisionmonster
BMX
BMX

Post by redvisionmonster »

so your the reason the traffic was so bad lol, seriously though hope your ok fella, all the lads are missin ya on the rides its just not the same anymore, was weird seein ya in a car today, message me when your back on two wheels so we can get all the lads out and go for a big ride
current scooters/bikes :-
1992 honda sa50-m vision (elite) - occasional rider/project
2000 suzuki AN 650 AK7 BURGMAN - daily ride
1999 Kawasaki ZX6R Ninja ZX600-G2 - weekend thing
2005 Suzuki GSX 1300R Hayabusa - something to annoy the girlfriend
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

got a deal on the frame, forks, bars and wheels today £170 with the registration documents and some of the history for it, the brakes are on it wich is a plus as the brakes got ruined in the crash, using the old seats and seat fairing, the frame is going to get resprayed by redvisionmonster in red, might have the forks done while im at it, ill be doing the fairings myself. getting a led rear light and some led indicators. will have pics up real soon.
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

frame is off being painted. ordering loads of parts right now. so far ive bought a twin headlight, some LED indicators and some renthal handlebars. going custom on this, dont want anybody else to have the same bike as me, going to modify the tank a little and the rear fairing will be getting a little trimmed :twisted:
having renthals because the forward down position isnt right for me, i prefer to be sitting upright, its alot more comfortable, less strain on my wrists and i can see the road ahead instead of just out of the top of my visor.
thats all for now, pics of parts below.
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (19.69 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (58.17 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

quick update no pics, i have now got the forks, wheels, brakes and engine into the frame and the brakes, forks and wheels are all good, got some small work to do on the engine but nothing too major, tommorrow ill be getting the radiator and coolant pipes hooked up ready for lights and wiring loom to go in. progress is slow but getting there. cast off my leg now and can ride a bicycle, against doctors recomendations though. hopefully it wont be long now until i can ride a scooter atleast. going to be a while before i can ride a geared motorcycle, riding a bicycle kills me enough.
uk-visionsa50
Spree
Spree

Post by uk-visionsa50 »

only one pic today, pic of when i got the frame.
its all stripped down again ready to be painted again. ill try get pics of the frame when i can. just bought a derbi senda write off for parts, got to strip all the parts off it and give the frame back to the breakers yard so concentrating off that right now, but from the derbi senda ill be taking the wiring loom, front forks,mudguard,wheel,brakes,clocks and maybe light and indicators and putting them onto the gpr, im looking for a new dummy tank and may be able to repair the old rear seat fairing. lots of work getting done to it at the moment.
ill post up again when i can.
Attachments
$(KGrHqIOKiwE12VoPCZHBNot485bpw~~_12.jpg
$(KGrHqIOKiwE12VoPCZHBNot485bpw~~_12.jpg (29.03 KiB) Viewed 3828 times