1999 elite-s

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

586smarty
Noob
Noob

1999 elite-s

Post by 586smarty »

I had a $100.00 to play with on my af16.I finished the modification with a pretty quick scooter.For starts I bolted on a 5omm big bore next I cut the end of the stock tailpipe off and removed almost all of the baffle then welded the pipe back together.For the fuel dept. I started with the stock reed cage that had three petal stools which I removed and was left with one large stool and replaced the three petal reed with a tungsteen steel one petal reed.As for the stock manifold I bored the diameter out as much as possible.The stock carbuerator throat was also bored out as much as possible.The jet that came with big bore replaced the stock one.I'm hoping that this idea is functionable.The reason I couldn't replace stock carb with a larger one is the lack of funds.Oh I forgot the gear ratio was also changed to racing gears.The scooter will hold a steady 50mph roll.A piston usually will last for around 2000 miles.Anyone with a better idea that can be shared with me would be appreciated.

Michigan rocks-586smarty :geekdance:
redrocket
Goped
Goped

Re: 1999 elite-s

Post by redrocket »

where are you from?
sanjuro
Elite
Elite

Post by sanjuro »

redrocket wrote:where are you from?
I would hazard to guess from "your mother's bed." :lol: j/k
586smarty
Noob
Noob

Post by 586smarty »

redrocket wrote:where are you from?
The kling ons beamed me down from the enterprise.
redrocket
Goped
Goped

Post by redrocket »

ahh s*** dawg im right next door