Honda parts mash up. Bobber/Chopper Moped

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

motormike

Re: Honda parts mash up. Bobber/Chopper Moped

Post by motormike »

The tank on the Express is just plainly speaking, a p.o.s.........i dont like where it is, dont like the way it looks, and the frame is already got broken mounting tabs under the seat........decided to top tank it when I found this small peanut tank from a bicycle 2-stroke conversion......the brand is Skyhawk-66cc chinese and it sux every angle you look at it.....the tank, however, is cooooooooolllll.........it's small enough to fit the bike and not look like some tumor on your Aunts' neck.............rock-on
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
speedy_aero
Noob
Noob

Post by speedy_aero »

woah! This thing has come along nicely The tank and sissy bar were a very good choice. i really like how clean the build is! I like the headlight are the rest of the lights getting replaced? the one thing id love to see is foot controls you could go ahead and throw foot brake instead of those silly hand brakes. and dare i say even a foot throttle?
"it isn't custom if its bolt on"

86 Honda aero 50
80 Honda cb 400f
72 Yamaha rt 360 enduro
TetanusShop
Noob
Noob

Post by TetanusShop »

Did this ever get finished?
Ive been thinking of doing something similar with my Spree I just dont know if I want to go threw with it lol.