Spree Paint Job: "HOW-TO" Step By Step Directions

This is the place to post your scooter builds; everything from stock Spree restoration to water-cooled drag bikes.

Moderator: Moderator

beno
Noob
Noob

Re: Spree Paint Job: "HOW-TO" Step By Step Directions

Post by beno »

DeathByFox wrote:awesome write up and awesome paint job. But....why didnt you put another NGK plug back in....there the same price as other plugs but are better for a honda....thats probably why it ran with all that crap...i know an autolite would have never ran in that condition. Im sorry you did a great job and it looks awesome...but if your so worried about the scoot being great then use NGK plugs...NGK are the only plugs to use in honda.....nerd rant done.....
The spark plug has since been replaced. The only reason I picked that autolite up was because it was the only one they had in stock at the time.
1987 HONDA SPREEEEEEEE

1984 HONDA GYRO NN50!!!

1986 HONDA GYRO!
martynkim
Board Supporter
Board Supporter

Post by martynkim »

Seat covers can be installed easily with a roofing stapler and a friend you trust with a hammer. Just be sure you REALLY trust that friend...
Need parts? Parting out Spree Aero and Elite!
What people share about buying from me http://www.hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewto ... =1&t=15559
PM me with your needs Cheap Parts
66SIX
CB900F
CB900F

Post by 66SIX »

Hello Beno
Well I ordered a seat cover . The instructions were crap and didn't apply to my seat at all .But I was impressed with the seat cover ,
went on very easy , taking off the old cover and replacing with the new took less than 30 min.
Thanks for your input .
Attachments
Old seat
Old seat
100_4524.jpg (39.22 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
These instructions are crap nothing to do with this seat .
These instructions are crap nothing to do with this seat .
seat cover.jpg (51.67 KiB) Viewed 2763 times
New cover
New cover
100_4538.jpg (53.68 KiB) Viewed 2763 times